Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: OrangeJuice - Page: 3
Hi,
Is it possible to see the 4 channel mixer? I need to adjust volume and eq for deck 3 and 4. Here is an example from the DennYo skin:

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 11:04 pm
no, its a swap skin. if you click on the button DECK3, you swap 1 and 3 and get deck3 in mixerpanel.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 15 @ 5:13 am
Thanks for the quick reply. Since this is based on the Dennyo skin which has the 4 deck mixer would it be difficult for me to add the 4 deck mixer back in to the skin? I need to keep a constant heads up view on channel 3 and 4 EQ, Gain and Volume settings. I'm willing to pay for a custom version with the 4 deck mixer if need be:-)

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 7:48 am
Version 2.6 teaser:
previewarea will show next automix track. No need to use 2-deck automix mode

TIP:
easy toggle 1- / 2-deck automixmode with automix centerpanel

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 4:41 pm
Nice work on the skin.....could you possibly add the ability to see all 8 cue points and probably pushing but maybe a slicer panel.

Keep up the great work on this skin

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 11:01 am
You can Switch to cue/Loop 5-8 with Button. I think there is no was to show more without a complete rebuild

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 4:14 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
is there any way to have a limiter light by the gain of each player so when the song is playing ( head phone ) we know were the peak volume of the track. The master read all sound.

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 4:51 pm
how do i change the background color of these buttons when they are activated/clicked. At present it is difficult to see when they are activated

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 10:07 am

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 5:28 pm
v2.8 - just uploaded - available in a few days:
change loop_save to new verb saved_loop. Stored loops are now fixed in the stored loop slot
reset GAIN slider with dblclick to 0db
--------------------------------------------

Posted Sun 15 Nov 15 @ 12:12 am
after copying the file i got this error trying to select the skin

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 1:29 am
please use/try the original zip File

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 9:15 am
Hallo Djnice,
wann wird die neue Version 2.8 freigegeben, es ist im Download immer noch die Version 2.7 ??!!

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 1:21 pm
muste Atomix fragen ;-)

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 2:01 pm
Danke! I love this skin! LOVE LOVE it!

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 5:07 am
Would any know why my Windows 7 laptop freeze when I load up OrangeJuice? I have 16 Gigs of ram.

I'm also using a Numark Mixtrack Pro. Do I need to do anything extra outside of switching the skin?

Thanks!

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 9:16 pm
djoneseven wrote :
Would anyone know why my Windows 7 laptop freeze when I load up OrangeJuice? I have 16 Gigs of ram.

I'm also using a Numark Mixtrack Pro. Do I need to do anything extra outside of switching the skin?

Thanks!

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 11:32 pm
djoneseven wrote :
djoneseven wrote :
Would anyone know why my Windows 7 laptop freeze when I load up OrangeJuice? I have 16 Gigs of ram.

It is important that I mention that the software works great up until I connect the control.

Thanks!

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 12:41 am
No

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 7:00 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Maybe I'm missing it, but does this skin have a clock? Need a clock with seconds for times such as NYE! lol

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 5:31 pm
24%