Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Mix Lab VDJ 8 - Page: 2
It's because you're a Home user (i.e. you only have the free version of VDJ).

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 1:58 pm
netblamPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Not sure what my problem is, maybe my eye sight. But I do not see an automix button to add my next song after the one that is playing is done? Where might it be?

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 6:31 pm
Automix is covered on page 42 of the VDJ 8 User Guide.

Posted Tue 26 May 15 @ 12:54 pm
Why I can't down load it?

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 4:26 pm
because you haven't bought the software.

see previous threads.

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 4:42 pm
how can i download this mixlab

Posted Mon 06 Jul 15 @ 4:32 pm

Posted Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 1:51 am
before vdj8 I have been using mix lab 5.2 which I am very impressed with. my computer crashed and I lost the copy, can I get another copy of the skin for vdj8 please

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 8:19 am
I have no problems with the skin on my mac :)
Works really nice.

The only thing that would be nice is a higher resolution but you allready told that you don't have the Permissions

Posted Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 5:56 pm
I did have contact with DJ Format, to ask if I could modify his work and upload - but I did not ask about graphics.

I would assume that he does not have a higher resolution of the images as the skin was made a long time ago.

Posted Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 6:50 pm
what a pile of S@£T many things missing also loads of crap that is not needed i have been using Vd from 2008 and i have never seen a worse pile of c"&P in my life...... vd 7 i can no longer scan for Tags and Bpm's as it hangs every time so it looks like i will have to look for another dj software.........

Posted Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 6:41 pm
groovindj wrote :
Automix is covered on page 42 of the VDJ 8 User Guide.
WHY THE F£%K SHOULD WE HAVE TO READ THE NEW VD USER GUIDE WHEN MOST OF US HAVE BEEN USING VD FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE GOT TO GRIPS WITH THE WAY WE DJ AND WORK THEN YOU GO AND CHANGE ALL THE GOAL POSTS.......

Posted Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 6:45 pm
FOR F%$KS DONT RESTORE TO DEFAULT YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE OVER THE PAST 5 HOURS..... ALSO WHY CANT I SET MY OWN QUE AND END POINTS DURING A LIVE SESSION...... COME BACK VINYL ALL IS FORGIVEN...... ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS A "CUP"??????

Posted Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 10:14 pm
badwolf1940 wrote :
FOR F%$KS DONT RESTORE TO DEFAULT YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE OVER THE PAST 5 HOURS..... ALSO WHY CANT I SET MY OWN QUE AND END POINTS DURING A LIVE SESSION...... COME BACK VINYL ALL IS FORGIVEN...... ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS A "CUP"??????

if you're done whining?

anyone not smart enough to make a back-up of the xml file (or even the ENTIRE virtualdj folder for that matter - it's NOT that big) deserves what they get.

you're making the same mistake many made when 8 made its grand appearance - it quite simply is NOT the same software. you're trying to compare a ford to a Ferrari. there is a reason the manual grew so much. there's more to learn, more to do and play with than with 7.

put on your big kid under-roo's and do what the rest of us did: learn.

Posted Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 12:23 am
@badwolf1940 I assume you're referring to VDJ 8 rather than my update of the Mixlab skin when you're mouthing off?

If so, why are you doing it here? This thread is specifically for the Mixlab skin.

Posted Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 10:22 pm
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Dude awesome update on this great skin. Also guys as was pointed out to me in another thread look up Mixlab 8 there are a couple of customizable buttons but you do have to look for them. I now have an Unload Button and and Automix Button thanks to our great updater GroovinDJ. )

Posted Fri 22 Jan 16 @ 4:48 pm
nxgn1 wrote :
I now have an Unload Button

The skin already has (and has always had) unload buttons!

Posted Sat 23 Jan 16 @ 11:54 pm
Amazing Skin Thanks

Posted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 9:34 pm
ru55bpHome userMember since 2016
this specific skin is probably without a doubt the main reason I would buy the license. i had this on VDJ6 & my work was flawless. i am paying homage and I look forward to getting this skin on VDJ8. great skin.

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 5:37 am
DjOdzPRO InfinityMember since 2008

in other versions of mixlab ,thereis a unload bottom for the track listed on the deck ,
where is the unload bottom in the beta version for 4 decks or in the skin pads for pioneer ddj sx2 ? sorry my en glish is bad

Posted Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 4:12 pm
47%