Topic: MULTI TouchScreen - Page: 1
2 Basic Views (DECKS-BROWSER)
1366x768 & 1920x12080
- Fixed bug (innacurate display of FX sliders in FX panel)
- Video Mixer now has different view with Video Output
- Scratchwave on decks (toggles with HotCues - Useful when video panel is o)
- Volume on decks (toggles with Pitch - useful when Video panel is on)
- Mix_now button added
- BPM value moved to deck textzones
- Added Video/Audio Crossfader button in VIdeo Mixer
- Added Nudge mode (to nudge the song instead of scratch)
- Quick loops can now act like Loop Rolls (enable the Loop Roll button)
- Added beat bars in Mixer
- Support for the SBDJ OSK Plugin http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15940/osk.html
- Fixed cue marker on songpos, not visible in Automix mode
- Fixed Set Gain to 0 when click on the Gain value
- Added 1920x1080 resolution (native HD graphics)
You can resize it to other 16:9 resolutions, but will not work with different ratios.
Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 6:00 pm
Posted Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 8:28 pm
ald when selecting eq fx or loop ... and other side commands thers allways the fx showing goshted by the new selection i.e eq
Posted Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 2:16 pm
Posted Sat 25 Jul 15 @ 12:33 am
Time to have fun.. :)
Major update to the Multi-Touch Skin. Brand new graphics, 4x2 PADs matrix, Audio & Video support, new custom Browser etc.
Download link : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=15772
- Tap to Artist-title to show/hide Cover on Deck (there is also an option to show cover on jog)
- Tap to Pitch text to select next pitch range
- Tap the CUSTOM pad mode twice to show custom buttons instead of the Scratchwave
- 2 Mixer modes (audio & video with the same Top panel button)
- Dual VIDEO /VIDEO FX panel
- Tap on Gain values to reset Gains to zero db
- Sync is on the BPM value button (in case you wonder :) )
The skin doesnt have any elements at the very bottom, so you are free to use the skin in semi-maximized mode and have the Windows taskbar visible (along with access to the Windows OSK when needed)
The skin doesnt force Touchscreen mode, so you can resize that (proportionaly), move it around when windowed etc.
This means that you need to choose if you need to see the Grid or the List view for the files, using the button you will see at the bottom right edge of the Songs List
Tip : Make sure the touchscreenmode setting is set to No (from Settings) or else you will get huge separator buttons :P
Posted Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 3:16 am
I Download this Version but in VDJ it Shows the Old Version
Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:11 pm
fixed, re-download please
Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:30 pm
Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 8:56 pm
Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 10:21 am
Which Effect and which parameters are selected ?
Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 4:15 pm
Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 7:44 pm
Oh i see what you mean... lol
No, the mouse touchpad on your keyboard will not work (control anything).
the touchpad you see on the screen should work with touchscreens ;)
It should work with mouse if you update the build of the software to the latest one.
Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 7:57 pm
Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:46 pm
Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 10:59 am
Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 10:14 pm
cant drag and drop on my lenovo touch screen
Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 3:56 pm
If you have the MultitouchTwoFingerScroll setting to No, then you scroll with 1 finger and you need to drag the file from its cover in order to drag n drop it to a deck.
If you have the MultitouchTwoFingerScroll setting to Yes, then you scroll with 2 fingers and you can drag the file to a deck by touching that from any area.
MultitouchTwoFingerScroll is an Advanced Setting in Settings-->OPTIONS tab , so make sure the "Show advanced Options" is enabled.
Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 8:33 pm
Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 7:10 pm
Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 12:13 pm
Posted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 9:43 pm