Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP MY INFINITY ACCOUNT

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Lords of ATOMIX VIRTUAL DJ, ME 2009 I bought this account along with the purchase of a controller, which canceled another person with your credit card apparently, I'm having this account for years, I have the account data the user, password, and serial .... do not see what is the reason that withdraws an account which has not had a problem for years, can browse the ip of where he has always admitted to the page, it has always been since Chile, and if at times has been to several places of Chile, is because I'm working on a DJ events and parties, and I move on repeated standing ovations by the country.

If the person who paid and I sold the driver with the license, has been given use, and I do not know, maybe it's my mistake, but that's not mean that I expire my account for a fact that escapes from my hands.

I really hope that my case solutions and come to fruition, because if it is not reversed, I think there is more to that its own laws are only for your sake, and not the customers who buy their software.

NOW APPEARS ALSO HOME USER

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:56 am
PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP ENGLISH FORUM USERS, MY MESSAGES ARE DELETED ON SPANISH FORUM, ARE NOT REASON APPARENT…..

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 9:36 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please contact support with any account or license related issues.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)