Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Controlling QLC+ DMX lighting program from VDJ8 via MIDI IAC Driver on Mac? - Page: 1.35

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I was hoping this topic would get more attention. Is there currently a way to send cbr data to QLC? All I basically need is beat tap... to have the bpm automatically set in QLC.

QLC supports OSC commands. Can virtualdj somehow send OSC to achieve this?

Posted Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 7:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can send MIDI clock. VDJ doesn't support OSC, but a plugin could do that very easily...

Posted Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 7:20 pm
Is there anyone interested in helping develop a OSC add-on that will send information to QLC+

I'd like it to be similar to the Freestyler Add-on that Cue-Points in the songs trigger (buttons) on QLC+

I'd like to team up with a developer and see if we can get something together if anyone is willing to help please contact me.

I know the DMX side but don't know much about coding or development.

Thanks Guys!

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 7:58 pm
I have a DMX controller that is compatible with QLC+ so I could create something :)

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 8:54 pm
OK, I have a functional plugin that is sending the beat data via OSC, and commands from POI.... ;)

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 11:03 pm
Thank you. How can we get the plugin? I can't find it on the plugin downloads.

Posted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 7:32 pm
I haven't released it yet ;)

Posted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:37 pm
Let me know if you need a beta tester thanks! Can't wait to try it out.

Posted Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 3:14 pm
Any further development with this?

Posted Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 2:02 am
I am doing a intro to DMX Live Event on Youtube Wed the 21st and I would love to add your Plugin to the list of DJ software integrated for lighting control. Please let me know ASAP if your ready to release this.

This will be going out to a large group of DJ's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRtTi7ceLCo

Posted Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 4:03 am
I am still waiting for further information on this plugin. Thanks

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:41 pm
This there any information on this plugin yet?

Posted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 4:51 am
I haven't had a chance to do any more on this yet.

Posted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 4:54 pm
Any further Development on this?

Posted Sat 11 Mar 17 @ 5:14 pm
JuskiPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
I'd love to help out with this - but as I've just discovered not all plugins have source code available & even those that do list the source code you need to have forum experience of a certain level to be able to see it. Wah!

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 8:44 pm
Can we get a update about this plugin? I'm really waiting for this to start integrating my QLC+ Lighting into my Music.

Thanks

Posted Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 4:38 pm
sa-dj01PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi all

Is there a way that we can help get this plugin running?

Posted Wed 17 May 17 @ 9:44 am
Just FYI I've been 'helping' a couple of guys develop a plugin to do just this. Except instead of MIDI this plugin uses Artnet which QLC and other lighting programs are perfectly happy with. The plugin is ready for beta and has been submitted by its main coder (I've no idea what his forum username is) for inclusion in the official lineup. So far there's been no news but I've been using the plugin for a few weeks now at gigs & it's been working perfectly.

I'll post a link to a demo video soon.

Posted Wed 17 May 17 @ 10:24 am

Posted Wed 17 May 17 @ 10:30 am
Ok that looks dope and seems the easiest to use out of everything I've seen so far!!

A couple of questions though.

What hardware (DMX dongle) are you using and is this gonna be available for Macs??

Posted Wed 17 May 17 @ 5:27 pm
22%