Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [Updated] Novation LaunchPad OPD - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just re-uploaded the device and mapper files and can confirm that they are working on the Launchpad S

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 8:53 am
SveninoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thank You, I try them again

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 2:48 pm
SveninoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
IT WORKS!!!
ITS AMAZING!!!

May be I had different def-files at the same time?
However: I deleted the others and reinstalled Your amazing Plugin and now I´m HAPPY

THANK YOU!!!

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 2:58 pm
I'm happy to hear you got it working. You really had me scratching my head for a bit :)

Have fun with it!

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 3:03 pm
great jobs guys!

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 10:46 pm
jannesvlControlleristMember since 2010
I purchased the license for virtual dj and novation launchpad. But there iix a notification that says that my licenses aren't allowed to download this????

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:59 am
If you've bought a "controller license" for VDJ 8 then it will only allow you to use VDJ with that one controller.

Downloading mappings is not permitted because that would allow you to use other controllers.

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:05 am
jannesvlControlleristMember since 2010
So the purchase is wasted money? Sad -_-

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:09 am
No - if you paid for a license to use VDJ 8 with the Launchpad, that's what you've got. The mapping is built in.

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:15 am
hey guys ,
does this mapper work wit VDJ8 ? It said its installed but i dont see it in mapper list

Posted Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 2:54 am
CR0Ne-0Home userMember since 2014
HELP PLEASE

Does this work on VDJ8? My copy is detecting it, but it's a totally different mapping, which I'm assuming is the VDJ8 stock mapping. How do I specifically use this mapper with VDJ8?

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 8:25 pm
You can add force- to the mapper name to ensure VDJ 8 uses it instead of the native mapping.

So if it's called Launchpad OPD Mapping.xml change it to force-Launchpad OPD Mapping.xml

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 6:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)