Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixtrack Pro II Headphone audio confusion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey,

So I mapped virtual DJ to function with my Numark Mixtrack Pro II, and works fine. I changed the audio settings so that the Mixtrack's soundcard is being utilized, no problem. PA system is receiving fine. However, I get no audio in the headsets...why??? I cannot figure it out.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 6:31 pm
Not sure how you mapped your MixTrack Pro II - but here is a link to our 'Official' mapping; if you are interested:: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15711/Numark_MixTrack_PRO_II.html

As for your sound configuration issue. Would be good if you posted the configuration you are using.

Here is what it should be :

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Soundcard: Soundcard 4.1 and select the MixTrack Pro II sound card

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 8:38 pm
can anyone send to my e-mail map of numark . my mail: <<eMail removed>> . thanks a lot . i can't download

[Sorry, contact details are not allowed from unlicensed users.]

Posted Thu 06 Jun 13 @ 2:42 pm
Nobody will illegally send you a mapping to which you are not currently entitled. DO NOT ask this again on the forums or your account will be locked.

Please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Once purchased, you will be able to enjoy the native support for the MixTrack Pro II that's built into the latest version of VirtualDJ. No mappings need to be downloaded.

Posted Thu 06 Jun 13 @ 9:12 pm
BrinzenHome userMember since 2010
Your answer is explained at: http://youtu.be/e-DxPeK5Vbg You're Master Speaker is rear output 1, Rear output 2 is your booth speaker. VDJ7 Sound Setup is: Input: None, Output: Headphones (master Channel 1&2 / headphone channel 3&4) Soundcard: Numark. No illegal mapping involve, just a simple solution. Enjoy!

Posted Tue 09 Jul 13 @ 5:26 pm
Hi everybody:
I can't download your official mapping, this message appears me "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Controllers". Can you please help me????
I have the Virtual DJ Pro... And a Mixtrack Pro II
I've been mapping the Mixtrack with another link, and it works but the headphones problem persist.
I can't hear anything. please help me. Thanx!

Posted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 1:58 pm

Posted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 2:49 pm
Did your Mixtrack Pro II come with a serial code for VDJ?

Posted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 4:49 pm
If you have already purchased VirtualDJ Pro, then simply register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version of the software from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

The MixTrack Pro II is natively supported in the latest version, so there is no need to download and install any mappers.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs): http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Sound setup should be similar to the MixTrack Pro: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 4:36 am
I have a Numark Mixtrack pro and virtual dj pro what ever I try the headphones don't work the cue light go left and right cant get any sound to the headphones this is very frustrating I hope there is a very easy solution thanks

Posted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 12:48 am
Follow the setup instructions provided with your product, or in the wiki here, or indeed in the message near the top of this thread.

Posted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 4:15 am
Hi there

I cannot hear anything at all from the Numark MixTrack Pro II headphones.

I have the Virtual DJ Trial version and i am not impressed at all. I have tried everything believe me.

Has the headphones feature been disabled in my version of VDJ?? I wanted to try this out fully working.

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones - master 1/2 - Headphones 3/4
Soundcard: Soundcard 4.1 and Ive selected Numark - both do not resolve the issue.

Every headphone output i select is coming out through my Amp (Master stereo output) and nothing ever comes out of the Mixtrack Pro headphone socket. (It works fine with my Serato DJ software)

Some help would be much appreciated. its a shame as i want to continue with VDJ but might have to switch back to Serato which has an interface i do not like.

Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 5:38 pm
I too cannot get my sound to come out of my head phones. It only comes out of the speakers in my laptop. I am using a macbook and my setup is as follows:

Input: none
Output: Master channel 1&2/ Headphones 3&4
Sound card: Built in output

(Keep in mind that I have tried using the sound card for my Mixtrack Pro II, but the sound problem is just reversed into my headphones)
Much help needed

Thanks

Posted Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 4:06 am
ry112310 wrote :
Sound card: Built in output

This is why the sound is coming from you computer. For the sound to come from the external interface (Mixtrack Pro II), you need to select that as your sound card.

The idea of an external controller with audio outputs is to connect speakers to the controller, and use that as your only sound source.

If you haven't already, make sure you connect the master output of the Mixtrack Pro II to either a pair of powered speakers or an amplifier and passive speakers.

Posted Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 7:12 am
Please help me I just got a mixtrack pro 2 and I have a snaping static sound I have tried two different sets of speakers both have there own power supply I can adjust the volume fine but the static stays and when I use my samples. I can't control the volume it is full blast even if all gains are down. What do I do ? I am using virtual DJ 8

Posted Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 8:57 pm
After spending all day, the settings from numark mixtrack pro II are good, it was a simple restore to default to the software and walla. I will explain my experience, I used virtual DJ way before purchasing the controller and the settings i was using with my old headphones overran the mixtrack pro two souncard reconigtion for some reason. After ressting the program, it told me the controller has a sound card and if I want to use it. I clicked yes and it recognized the sound card from the controller and now i can hear the cue song that i want or both cue songs at the same time. I hope that helps. Unisntalling will not set back to defalut in some programs.

Posted Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 10:56 pm
prkid357 wrote :
After spending all day, the settings from numark mixtrack pro II are good, it was a simple restore to default to the software and walla. I will explain my experience, I used virtual DJ way before purchasing the controller and the settings i was using with my old headphones overran the mixtrack pro two souncard reconigtion for some reason. After ressting the program, it told me the controller has a sound card and if I want to use it. I clicked yes and it recognized the sound card from the controller and now i can hear the cue song that i want or both cue songs at the same time. I hope that helps. Unisntalling will not set back to defalut in some programs.

Thank you!!! Ive spend days trying to figure out this problem...

Posted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 5:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)