Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 8thWonder/Videotoolz - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

So are you guys gonna try and get your subscription money back, can't have been a cheap service?

Pretty bad reading through this thread, I feel for every one of you.

Keith

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 3:31 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Let's see what the excuse is this week.

Let me guess... The server blew up because they were overwhelmed with the response? Now everyone has to wait another 6
months because the IT department is trying to get all the information off the hard drive including the credit card information, PayPal information and all music and videos. Oh yeah and the program they use was on there and they should have used someone in China but was struck by lightning. LLLLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOOOO!!!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 3:32 pm
These companies should be using a professional high bandwidth hosting company operating from a server farm, not a Pentium 233 at the back of the office.

Keith

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 3:40 pm
Does anyone here use Digiwaxx?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 5:22 pm
I just signed up with Digiwaxx. Free and good for rap/hip hop and some dance.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 5:28 pm
Now it's back up with no music and no videos. LOL

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 8:52 pm
It's too entertaining to cancel. I love all the excuses. Who needs a comedy club when i get weekly funny emails.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 8:45 am
I just cancelled them last month. Their excuses were not funny any more.

DJ James

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 12:11 pm
just received this e-mail

Hey,

goto http://www.videotoolz20.com/v2 we have videos uploaded we will be uploading more through out the day... We are in a beta phase we wanted to give you guys something now to at lease work with.

Videotoolz 2.0

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 3:51 pm

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 4:53 am
I just downloaded my week's worth of 8thWonder. Screw them.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 1:11 pm
powermixx wrote :

Just kinda checked them out. Not sure if it's actually worth cancelling my platinum account with Promo Only.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 1:13 pm
And..... They are down again..

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 5:52 pm
Come on.... They're in beta guys. Lmfao!

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 6:04 pm
The part that really bothers me is the fact that their using mediafire to host there videos, I mean they don't even have there own server!!

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 6:56 pm
I put in claims at Paypal, but they were all denied. Not too happy about it. I tried to get refunded the past 6 months. I cancelled my account too with 8th Wonder. Bunch of a-holes!

Posted Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 5:09 pm
I.M.H.O these guys that run this are IDIOTS!! WOW make people pay $8 a month and give them nothing in return..... Hmmmmm Fishy....

Posted Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 1:06 am
okay... Ne Yo - Forever Now (Clean) (John Cha Clap Intro) video has an audio drop in it for a second. WTF?

I had to go back and see if it will happen again... and it did at ...the same spot! If I played that at a party I'd be wondering what happened.

That makes it even a better reason to stay with my Promo Only platinum account. Although thevideopool.com looks tempting for some remixes.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 4:04 pm
Bet you still downloaded everything though, lmao!!

Posted Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 4:15 pm
@beatbreaker1 I just downloaded what I thought would be good. Funny thing is the first and only one I played was that one.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 4:57 pm
80%