Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Reported this years ago. You are seriously wasting your time as the site is just totally neglected.

Posted Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 8:45 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@PachN

+

Posted Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 3:23 pm
Can we PLEASE quote selected text , instead of a whole post ? That would be 10 times easier . I'm sure many users would appreciate this .

Posted Thu 16 Aug 18 @ 9:40 am
Just press the quote button then delete the parts of text you don't want.

Posted Sat 18 Aug 18 @ 12:31 pm
You mean : why make it easy when you can make it complex ? That makes sense .

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 8:41 am
You think editing a little bit of text is complex?

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:09 am
groovindj wrote :
You think editing a little bit of text is complex?

There are large posts , from which you may like to quote 3 or 4 short sentences , that aren't necessarily in line . In that case, it's pretty difficult to edit it all together.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:22 am
Well it's all relative I suppose. I've been using computers to read, post and edit text online for decades, and I don't have any issues at all editing bits out of quotes on here - no matter how verbose the original was.

As long as you're familiar with the keyboard shortcuts for editing text (as anyone using a computer ought to be) then I don't see how it can be called complex or difficult.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:29 am
It's just that I know this Dutch website (HardwareInfo.nl) about computers , that uses this selected text quote system . I thought it is pretty relaxed .

Posted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 9:50 am
You can always type the quote element yourself then copy and paste the sentences??

[q uote] paste here [/quote] 

Assuming that isn't too complex.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 9:42 am
klausmogensen wrote :
A new version af the comparison chart for mobile phones would be great. It's a bit hard to read at the moment

It looks like this have been done. Pretty cool layout now :)

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 11:20 am
Yes, I mentioned a few weeks ago that it need fixing. They fixed the chart, but the rest of the site is still hard to use from a smartphone.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 5:21 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you open a Bold-Tag, but do not close it

All the following text will be bold. And not only in this post.

Posted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 6:08 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In this post too. Although I never set a bold-Tag... This will go on as long as someone sets a ( /b ) somewhere in their posts.

Posted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 6:09 am
groovindj wrote :
Yes, I mentioned a few weeks ago that it need fixing. They fixed the chart, but the rest of the site is still hard to use from a smartphone.

Still the case. Today I visited My Messages via the browser on my iPhone 8 and it was a complete unreadable mess.

Clearly not 'responsive', as the whole site should be, with so many people using smartphones, tablets etc.

Posted Tue 23 Apr 19 @ 6:23 pm
Works fine on my iPhone.....

Posted Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 2:10 pm
Same thing here but honestly do the pics mean that much to you??

Sure it looks like crap but it has no bearing on the author, title or your ability to read the message.....

Posted Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 10:25 pm
fredyolHome userMember since 2018

Posted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 6:19 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Most forum pages have preview of post on mouse over the link. It would be fine "Latest Posts" to have it too as well as in "My Topics" and "My Posts"

Posted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 4:25 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would like the ability to bulk edit (or at least delete) stuff from "My Sets".

Sometimes it may be a month before I get back to the site and there is a lot to delete.

Posted Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 10:49 pm
94%