Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Track Doesn't Load from Beginning

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Most noobish question in the forum right now, I know... so for that I apologize. :P

When loading certain tracks into VDJ decks, some do not load at the beginning of the track, even though there are no cue points stored for the spot where it is starting.

It will just load into the deck at, say, 0:37 or similar, but there is no cue set for that mark.

Is there a setting I am missing for this? Is it loading to a certain point in particular that I don't know about, ie the point where the last playback of that track ended in a previous session, etc.?

Confused.

Thanks!

Posted Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 2:35 pm
Check your auto cue settings in config. If set to always it will lock to the first recognisable beat.

Keith

Posted Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 3:54 pm
That might just be it, I'll check.

I hope this is it, even though it doesn't seem to be operating like this consistently for all tracks without cue points. I can load up plenty of never-before played tracks that load correctly to the beginning of the track.

Thanks!

Posted Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 4:03 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
confg > options > auto cue

you have auto cue set to Always, you need to set it to either, enabled, or disabled.

when you have auto cue set to always, vdj will find the first beat of the track on load.

Posted Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 4:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)