Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ™ VenueMagic - - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have AmericanDJ MyDMX 2.0 does anyone know which version I need to get it working? Thanks

Posted Mon 03 Feb 14 @ 3:08 pm
When can we expect a VDJ version 8 compatible plug-in?

Posted Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 12:37 pm
Does this run with Vers8?
Has anyone tried it out?

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 4:40 pm
Its a awesome , i cant wait till I can make it go random until it comes across something that I have already mapped.

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 12:28 am
infoHome userMember since 2021
Sorry if this drags an older post up but only just spotted the questions and posts regarding the VenueMagic Virtual DJ Plugin!

The VenueMagic VDJ Plug in Isn't currently compatible with VDJ 8 so if you want to use the VenueMagic VDJ plugin you will need to use VDJ7

But don't worry it is being worked on and it WILL be compatible.

VenueMagic Version 3.0 is currently being worked on behind the scenes and will be released soon and along side that there will be an update to make the plug in work with VDJ8!!!

If you are having problems getting the VenueMagic plug in working with Virtual DJ 7 it's probably best to email VenueMagic support on support@venuemagic.com (US) or support@venuemagic.co.uk (UK and Europe)... As soon as VenueMagic 3 is up and running i will do a brief video of how to configure the plugin so both software can communicate with each other. For the latest news and updates keep an eye on the VenueMagic website.

Posted Fri 01 May 15 @ 12:50 pm
Are we allowed to talk about 3rd party non-free applications again and have links to the website for them in the forums?

Posted Sat 02 May 15 @ 7:08 am
Hi Jamesh,

Has there been any progress on the availability of a VDJ 8 compatible plugin for VenueMagic? This last post from you is almost 2 years old.

Thanks,
TM

jamesh wrote :
Sorry if this drags an older post up but only just spotted the questions and posts regarding the VenueMagic Virtual DJ Plugin!

The VenueMagic VDJ Plug in Isn't currently compatible with VDJ 8 so if you want to use the VenueMagic VDJ plugin you will need to use VDJ7

But don't worry it is being worked on and it WILL be compatible.

VenueMagic Version 3.0 is currently being worked on behind the scenes and will be released soon and along side that there will be an update to make the plug in work with VDJ8!!!

If you are having problems getting the VenueMagic plug in working with Virtual DJ 7 it's probably best to email VenueMagic support on support@venuemagic.com (US) or support@venuemagic.co.uk (UK and Europe)... As soon as VenueMagic 3 is up and running i will do a brief video of how to configure the plugin so both software can communicate with each other. For the latest news and updates keep an eye on the VenueMagic website.

Posted Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 12:17 am
I've done a fair amount of programming in VenueMagic but not connected to VDJ..... Really powerful program.

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 4:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)