Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Stream URL edit/ Change

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi VDJ Crew.. i have been looking in to the stream URL address when i broadcast via Shoutcast and would like the option to change it from www.virtualdj.com to something like www.soulcitygrooves.com or http://78.129.159.205:8028/listen.pls but can not find the option even in registry/ preference editor..
I'm using 7.0.4 Pro full edition for MAC.. Seen this asked for from as far back as 2008.. Any updates please

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 4:15 pm
Any answers would be nice please .. all ready been told off for asking more than once.. come on guys i have paid money for this not a cracked version.. please?

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 3:38 pm
At the current time this can not be changed.

Huey

Posted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 3:39 pm
It's frustrating isn't it, imagine if your Pioneer CDJ's inserted soundbites related to promoting their product?

Posted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 12:08 pm
yup just a bit

Posted Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 2:58 pm
Ok,
I see the threads where some say that the stream url can be edited and changed in the pro version of Virtual DJ, but they are not giving the solution to the problem. That would be nice.

I need the solution; How do I get the stream url changed in pro version of Virtual DJ?

dj_e.s.s.

Posted Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 10:31 pm
Hi Atomix guys any news on this Stream url change please.. its Version 7.4 now :-)

Posted Sun 16 Dec 12 @ 4:33 pm
Would be good to accurate information with ref to this..

changing stream url: "vdjblah.com" if folk are listening to yuor stream last thing you want is them wandering off to no offence vdj.. redirecting to the streams home ie website would be fantastic..

so can it be changed?

Posted Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 9:37 am
dustrunHome userMember since 2010
Add this line in your ShoutCast .config file

URLFormat=http://www.domain.tld/

just put your Stream URL in the URL

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 10:13 pm
snellgrovedj wrote :
Ok,
I see the threads where some say that the stream url can be edited and changed in the pro version of Virtual DJ, but they are not giving the solution to the problem. That would be nice.

I need the solution; How do I get the stream url changed in pro version of Virtual DJ?

dj_e.s.s.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 8:22 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
At the current time this can not be changed.

Huey

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 4:44 pm
Has this been resolved yet? I have not been able to find anyway to adjust the URL

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 3:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 8:25 pm
Thank you that works perfectly now :)

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 3:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)