Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: What Video Service do you use? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The legal services unfortunately seem to be very slow and don't provide many remixes (anyone know of some fast legal ones?). Promo Only's "Hot Video" is usually about 3 months behind what's on the radio, and even their expensive Express Video isn't all that fast sometimes. (PO has to wait a long time to get approval from the record companies for remixes, though the intro edits have helped bridge this gap.)

The record companies seem to be the ones causing this, they seem to hate VJs IMHO. They make it difficult to get videos through the legal channels, and then require the services to put logos all over the videos, supposedly as an anti-piracy measure...yet, they put the same videos up on YouTube in arguably better quality for anyone to download the day they're released for free.

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 4:28 pm
screenplay vj-pro just went weekly. this is what i've been waiting for. thank you thank you!!! http://www.vj-pro.com

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 4:40 pm
dj3m4vHome userMember since 2011
Hi guys I'm a beginner when it comes to video mixing,.. Ive recently tried to put a little mix together using (Virtualdj verision 7.0.2 Pro), but i noticed video quality is very bad,.. I mainly use mp4 videos,.. would any of u know what i need to improve the quality of my videos?

Posted Sat 14 May 11 @ 3:21 pm
dj3m4v wrote :
Hi guys I'm a beginner when it comes to video mixing,.. Ive recently tried to put a little mix together using (Virtualdj verision 7.0.2 Pro), but i noticed video quality is very bad,.. I mainly use mp4 videos,.. would any of u know what i need to improve the quality of my videos?

The video quality of VDJ is as good or bad as the videos you are using. What are the source of your videos? If they are legit promo only/screenplay/etc. your quality should be the same as your DVDs, if you are using itunes, utube, copies from cabletv or highly compressed copies of any video your quality will be as bad as your copies.

Posted Sat 14 May 11 @ 8:24 pm

Posted Sun 15 May 11 @ 4:00 am
Mixmash is not available to users in the USA (legally)

Posted Sun 15 May 11 @ 10:54 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just an FYI, VJ Pro is now up and running on a weekly release system. They are WELL worth a look see!

Posted Fri 20 May 11 @ 9:17 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
FYI, VJ Pro is having a Thank You Promotion. Any Virtual DJ user:

If you sign up for the basic service, and they enter the code "puffy" in the promotional code space, you will receive 50% off of our regular subscription price. That translates into $ 24.50 for 25 credits for one month's service. Less than a buck a download.

Not sure how long it is good for, but you can't even get just the base songs on iTunes for that price and these are top quality videos! Also, existing VJ Pro members can use this discount when renewing as well!

Hope this helps!

Posted Fri 20 May 11 @ 11:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)