Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error in ASIO driver-using BCD3000 PLEASE HELP!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

StromaHome userMember since 2010
Hi guys,

I've been trying and trying for weeks now to get Virtual DJ to work correctly in conjunction with my Behringer BCD3000. I've tried both VDJ 5.2 and VDJ 7.0 pro and I've had the same issues with both. I've downloaded the ASIO4ALL Asio sound driver and I've downloaded all the required software for the BCD3000 however, I've only been met with the same messages: Error in ASIO sound driver, it's probably not connected or the settings are incorrect.

I've tried changing the settings, reinstalling both Asio and the Behringer software and I've had no luck, trying all the different settings on VDJ. I've seen a number of posts to do with this topic, I've read and tried everyone's advice but it seems I'm just getting nowhere.

The only thing I've noticed to be wrong is the symbol displayed next to BCD3000 in the Asio toolbar, it has the 'Beyond Logic' symbol-I think this may be the problem.

My set up:

Windows Vista 32-bit,
Behringer BCD3000
and as I said..downloaded the 2.10 asio driver software from asio4all as well as the 1.2.0.0 driver software for the BCD3000

I feel like I've tried everything possible. PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 9:48 am
same problem with me, i have virtual dj pro.. someone help please?

Posted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 5:35 pm
Error in ASIO sound driver, it's probably not connected or the settings are incorrect.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 5:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)