Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License transfer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am going to NS7, and thus I am selling my Numark HDX turntables. I bought Virtual Vinyl and use it on them, and I had VDJ way prior to that, so I have this Virtual Vinyl I have never used. i did register it, but I want to sell my Virtual Vinyl, can I transfer my Virtual Vinyl license as well as long as I keep using my SN on my gig laptop from my Cue/VDJ product?

Posted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 12:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Licenses are non-transferrable I'm afraid.

Posted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 4:38 pm
can i install my vdj on my current computer, the one i used to buy the licence. Then also use the same serial code on my personal laptop? Afterall. Its MY serial so surely i can only use it on my computers?
Thanks

Posted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 5:16 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
dannyboy wrote :
can i install my vdj on my current computer, the one i used to buy the licence. Then also use the same serial code on my personal laptop? Afterall. Its MY serial so surely i can only use it on my computers?
Thanks

You can install VDJ up to 2 computers.only if you are the owner of both computers.

Posted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 5:30 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
man if liscence transferes were possible i would be more than happy, i got a legitimate liscence but it was registered by someone else due to me buying the controller second hand...shame but i got to live with it till i can afford to get me a new liscence..

Posted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 1:30 pm
Blulite wrote :
man if liscence transferes were possible i would be more than happy, i got a legitimate liscence but it was registered by someone else due to me buying the controller second hand...shame but i got to live with it till i can afford to get me a new liscence..

then technically you purchased a controller WITHOUT a licence.. and the purchase price hopefully reflected that fact..

I fear that happens a lot now, once software has been used in many cases the "ownership" can't be transferred..

and Atomix has to have it that way, as 'allowing exceptions' would open up a whole nother can of worms! ;-)

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 2:32 pm
Hi, i have just gotten a did sb2 a few months ago, and I have a numark mixtrack 3 , and I have a licence for it. Is there any way I could get my licence switched from a mixtrack 3 , to the sb2?

Posted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 1:52 am
I'm sorry, but no. If you had a pro license it would work with any and every controller that you have. You may be eligible for a discount, to upgrade your controller license, to a Full Pro.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 6:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)