Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

richlPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can this product be used with Virtual DJ V6.01.. :)

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 4:25 am
Yes.

You can use the Pioneer CDJ-1000 (or any other DJ CD-player) to control Virtual DJ via time code CD's, which allows you to control the the MP3 track playing in your VDJ deck just like you would control a compact disc playing in your CDJ-1000.

This requires a sounds card with two stereo channels in and two stereo channels out, both using RCA connectors.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 6:05 am
Yes you can and it works very well with VDJ.

Syberman

Posted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 1:55 pm
DJ LCUEPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey my friend I had used CDJ 1000 mk-mk2-mk3 with maya44 usb never had any problem either gig on a club or any where else,
I just upgrade to 6.0 version and is the greatest syst by far Serato now realy falle way behind .

Posted Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 9:44 am
Please can any1 tell how i use virtual dj with cdj's 1000 mk3

Posted Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 1:49 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You will need an external 4 in 4 out asio soundcard such as the Maya44 usb or the NI Audio 4. You will also need timecode cd's that you can download from this site.

You would connect your CDJ 1000's to the inputs of your soundcard and then connect the outputs of the soundcard to the inputs of your mixer just like you would connect your CDJ's to the mixer. All this is done with 4 rca cables.

You would connect your soundcard to your computer via usb.

Posted Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 2:59 pm
Can any tell by step by step please im a bit confused thanks leon, im a bit stuck on the timecodes

Posted Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 6:40 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You need the TCCD's and the soundcard to use VDJ with yout CDJ's and mixer.

Go to the top of this page where it says "PRODUCTS"
Go to "Hardware"
Scroll to bottom of page and download TCCD
Be sure to select the correct one for your high end players.

From there refer to my other post about how to hook everything up.

Hope this helps.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 6:40 pm
Hi I have just bought a pair of pioneer cdj 1000 mk3 and I am after a pair of timecode disks to use with virtually dj can any one help me please

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 9:30 pm
Download the timecode signals (from the download menu on this site) and burn your own CDs.

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 9:38 pm

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 10:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)