Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Which controller is better to use with VDJ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i brought a numark total controller and it came with a trial of VDJ
just to practice and play around

but now I want to buy something more professional, so which controller do you guys think its the best for VDJ?

thanks

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:47 am
Numark DMC2 is very good

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 1:53 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
For table top controller, i recommend iCDX, i have 2 of those and it run sweet!!!
BTW, the software that came w/ ur TC is not a trial copy (with limitation of time) but a limited version of PRO (LE). In PRO the possibilities are endless.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 2:55 am
One little question about the DMC2 Marcel...Does it have on the pitch sliders a click on cero?

Thank you a lot!

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 6:35 am
There's a center detent - YEs.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 8:18 am
Thank you very much Marcel, Becouse I´ve seen a lot of videos to decide, but I can´t see this.

So I think that the DMC2 with my Urei Soundcraft 1603 would be a good couple :)

Thank you!

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 9:39 am
DN-HC4500 is excellent, and has sound card built in.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:25 am
..oh i think AKBRON wants a CONTROLLER NOT A PLAYER..a controller with the eq knobs,sync,Pitch,a more proffesional type of mixer than the total control..like lets say the Vistax 300 or Vistax 100..MORE PRO THAN total CONTROL..

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:40 am
Noone else is running the Hercules RMX? This is a great controller. Built to last without being too cumbersome.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 3:40 pm
i have the DMC2 & for me is no good because the buttons dosen't work same time i have to push many times to respond but i like tha pitch bend it easy to move with the wheel but i thing the DAC PCDJ or the DENON HC4500 it better o the total control but those look like toy

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 3:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)