Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: what happened to the VDJ vs. RMX skin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i went to download it and could not find it......any ideas?

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Here you go mate

I think that's the one you're lookin' for :)

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:43 pm
cool. thanks brother, i appreciate it.

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:43 pm
I just downloaded the SKIN and had a spin or with it but can't figure out what the effects buttons are for. I push them and only a small few actually do anything. Can they be programmable.

Posted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 10:56 pm
Take a look in the controller section I think. These are there now to be able to custom configure your 6X6 buttons.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:22 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Fats,

I think you may need this plugin to work with that skin.

I could be wrong though ;)

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:24 am
Thanks for answering but on the skin there is a 9 keypad on each deck with a the " 6 x 6 affects " in the middle. I know the 6x6 are fully customizable without the plugin in the new version of VDJ.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:36 am
I personally don't know then as I dont own the controller, was just tryin to point ya in the right direction.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:40 am
much thanks i am almost there..........

i too am looking for a way to map the RMX. can i do it using the full video and audio interface or do i have to open VDJ using the 'new' HE edition? so after loading the RMX config in plugins i am supposed to according to cioce:
2) enter into the folder C:\Documents and Settings\Digital\Documenti\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect
copy for 12 times the dll and rename like:
RMX1.DLL
RMX2.DLL
RMX3.DLL
RMX12.DLL

i can get to the SoundEffect folder, once there do i rename the effects i want, for example i rename echoout as RMX1.DLL and so on...? if not how do i create the RMX1.DLL in the SoundEffect folder?

i presume 1-6 is the left side and 7-12 is the right side?

also, before all of this i am supposed to download RMX1.exe? when i go to the page cioce suggests: http://it.virtualdj.com/addons/4554/Hercules_RMX_variations.html

it says i do not have the necessary accreditions to view the page?

so, basically i need the RMX1.exe, and whether to rename the .dlls or create new one's and if so, how to create the new ones.

that was all in one breath.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 2:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)