Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: AMERICANS....VOTE - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Today is our day.

This is OUR time.

No matter who you vote for GO VOTE.

We only have this one last chance to get it right.

DO NOT VOTE RACE. Black or White does not matter. Vote for the candidate that speaks to your issues. Vote for the candidate that you believe can MAKE A DIFFERENCE. That can restore our economy, that can restore our respect and standing in the world. That can bring our troops home safe. That can ELEVATE OUR COUNTRY AND UNITE US AS ONE PEOPLE

VOTE THE ISSUES.

PLEASE VOTE.

Obama "08"

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 1:57 pm
<<OBAMA 08..cant vote yet though but his ideas are better for me..

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 2:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
as in all elections, if you don't exercise your right to vote, you have no right to complain....

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 2:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
City, I voted very early this morning....but not for the candidate you mentioned....I agree go vote...but make up your own mind...do not allow the media to effect your thinking....For anyone who wants to say the media has been fair and balanced look at this

http://www.journalism.org/node/13436

but yes..GO VOTE!!!!

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 2:44 pm
Good Job Terry...

Whoever you vote for, JUST GO VOTE.

This is truly HISTORY IN THE MAKING. Be a part of it.

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 3:11 pm
FACT:

For the last 17 Presidential Elections this has proved to be TRUE.

NFL Monday Night FOOTBALL (Redskins)

At home, If the Redskins won, the incumbent party stays in office.

If they lose, the incumbent party looses that election and the Other party wins the White House.

!!!!! THE REDSKINS LOST !!!!!

(!(!(!(!(! THE REDSKINS GOT CRUSHED !)!)!)!)!)

I think we will have our 1st ever BLACK PRESIDENT

Either way, I am PROUD of my Country right now for even nominating a Black Man for President and a Woman for Vice President
(even if she is dumb as a bag of sand)

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 5:48 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
City, if Sarah Palin is dumb as a bag of sand why does she have the highest approval rating of any sitting governor? We all need to move past this narrow minded name calling if this great nation is too survive....

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 5:56 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
"Palin is dumb as a bag of sand...

And she's a Governor of a state and me and YOU are DJ's?.... what does that make us?

Me thinks you need to not use Saturday Night Live or the mainstream media as a frame of reference.
SNL is funny, I love it but I don't take is a true, it's just ENTERTAINMENT just like me and YOU.

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 6:03 pm
Obama 2008... It may be a land slide..............

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 8:21 pm
Dam... MCCain was blown away from Obama votes

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 10:43 pm
On behalf of pretty much the rest of the world; Thank you.

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 11:38 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Caliente123 wrote :
Obama 2008... It may be a land slide..............

It was it seems, from what I've been hearing on the news from my side of the pond.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 12:35 am
OBAMA wins :)

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 12:44 am
OBAMA!!!!!!

Change has finally come to America!

I am very happy that he won.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:05 am
All jokes aside.

I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN.

We have witnessed, created and have been a part of HISTORY.

We have a NEW PRESIDENT ELECT. Mr. BARACK H. OBAMA

It's not that he's black. It's that he's inclusive. He believes that we are ONE people. ONE nation. UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!

All of us are ONE PEOPLE. I have held that belief for a long time and I am a man that has seen and felt racism and bigotry first hand. Still I feel that we are all ONE PEOPLE.

My President, our President, believes the same as I do.

I have much respect for John McCain and Sarah Palin. I just don't agree with their view of how our country should be run. I had reservations, deep reservations about Sarah Palin and her lack of readiness for the office she aspired to. Not that she is stupid or dumb. I do not think that at all. I however do not believe she is ready to be a heartbeat away from running the United States of America. I believe she way simply out of her depth and would have been over her head in the capacity of Vice President.

I think that President Barak Obama is smart enough to surround himself with people who know more than he does, who can advise him and help him with GOOD INSIGHT and GOOD INFO.

John McCain did not make that choice with Sarah Palin.

I wish us all well.
I wish us all prosperity.
I wish that we as a people can TRULY come together as one people. To care for and care about each other.

I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER
YOU ALL ARE MY BROTHERS

I AM MY SISTERS KEEPER
YOU ARE ALL MY SISTERS.

United We Stand and Grow
Divided We Crash and Burn

God Bless...

DJ CITY

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:27 am
So many people on The Streets Of New York city all cheering for joy.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:30 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Well the average man is smarter than George Bush and he's the U.S president, it's not what you know it's who you know.

DJ'ing is the same, the best DJ's aren't always in work.

That aside I feel safer knowing who's won the election, I'm proud of America for the first time since I heard a black man was in the race.

Domestic policy, that's non of my business but I do hope the economy picks up and the troops come home.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 3:20 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
When I was in Paris last Sept, I was blown away at the posters and support that was present there.
This AM on the Tele, we are seeing the reaction from around the world.
I never would have known that it meant that much to other countries.

My whole basis for voting for this man was not only what he plans to achieve but what electing a black man with Muslim roots stands for.
It says to the whole world that we are not a racsist society and more specifically what it says to the people of the middle east who think Americans hate them.
I hope it sends a clear message and helps speed the recovery of the world's impression of America.

We have shattered a racial barrier for the first time in history.

Despite the dooms day counter message from the other camp, we expect some lows, some highs and a whole lot of work to make up for the last 8 years and that agenda.
That stereotype is a piece of history now like a broken plate on the kitchen floor, I hope we never go there again.

It has nothing to do with left, or right or ilberal or conservative it has only to do with positive change in a different direction as the current direction was destroying us as each day goes by.

January 20th can't come soon enough, say babye dubya.

Peace

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:02 am
Truly a happy day for America! Great job to all my fellow Americans! Enough with the same failed policies, let the healing begin!

God Bless America and my President Elect!

And yes I was there at Grant Park in Chicago!!!!!!!

MADD

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:42 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
the people have voted, well done america, but i feel for that mans safety...

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 6:10 am
39%