Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: just asking

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i'm a turntablist. can anyone help me ause i'm confused. is it better to used
virtual dj pro and buy a maya 44 soundcard for my turntables or just buy a virtual vynil by numark?

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 8:59 am
In my honest opinion, I don't think it really matters. Because if you buy Virtual DJ, you will get a licence and get all the updates, skins, fx's and other great things. You will get that as well with Virtual Vinyl. Which ever you choose, it's a win-win situation for you. Hope this helps and enjoy!

Syberman

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 9:11 am
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I would go for the Virtual DJ Pro. I say that because of free updates, more plugins, GREAT support on the forums.

The Maya44 USB is a great little soundcard (i've had one for 3 1/2 yrs w/ no problems ever) but the output is low. Get NI Audio 8 if you can. Much better soundcard.

Again, My opinion is the Virtual Dj Pro over Numark V.V.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 6:18 pm
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
VDJ PRO and as for soundcard one of the above mentioned or M-Audio Conectiv ($250) which is a very good one when it comes to latency and output. I've been using it for more than a year now. Best of all PRICE.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 8:41 pm
I have been using VDJ Pro and the Maya 44 USB and no problems what so ever. This is a great sound card! I also got the Time Code from this site, great shipping.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 9:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)