Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: RMX 6+6 buttons config v1.0 by DJCel for Virtual DJ 5.2 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Because if there is not something reserved for purchasing the software then no one would ever purchase the software. And, if no one purchased the software then there would be no updates, forums, or anything related to VDJ. There would simply be no VDJ.....

Also, you should register the software that come with the RMX. You would then be listed as a LE user...not a non-licensed user.

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 3:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And after that u may update ur LE version to vdj pro with a special discount;)

It is worth to go to pro version as the options is limitless.

Regards.

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 3:43 pm
Because if there is not something reserved for purchasing the software then no one would ever purchase the software. And, if no one purchased the software then there would be no updates, forums, or anything related to VDJ. There would simply be no VDJ.....

Also, you should register the software that come with the RMX. You would then be listed as a LE user...not a non-licensed user.

Ok. I get that. Its true. So, how much is it for the RMX1.exe file? Got to become pro user then get it for like 50 dollars?
And yes i should register my software, got it at my other place but will register the first thing i do when i get there next week. If that makes any different to register...

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 3:44 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
running_b wrote :
So, how much is it for the RMX1.exe file? Got to become pro user

Once you are a Pro user there is no charge....and as Spinna said, you can upgrade at a discount.

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 3:47 pm
running_b wrote :
So, how much is it for the RMX1.exe file? Got to become pro user

Once you are a Pro user there is no charge....and as Spinna said, you can upgrade at a discount.

Thanks. Maybe im crazy but It still sounds kind of weird. All i wanted was to get different effects on the buttons :) . And i think that should be a matter of course and not something extra. But maybe youre right.

One other question, does someone know how to use the jog-wheel to increase or lower effects, just like you do on the most jog wheels on cd players.. I read that you could control it that way also on the RMX... ?

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 4:12 pm

You can use the jog wheels to control the amount of effect. You must keep the effect button pressed down wheel while you turn the jog wheel. This can be tricky cos it requires both hands and doesnt leave any hand free for other effects etc.

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 9:47 am

Tnx a lot Breakzilla, but i cant get it to work. Maybe theres some settings i need to play with.

Posted Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 6:21 am
Tnx a lot Breakzilla, but i cant get it to work. Maybe theres some settings i need to play with.

It works now. tnx

Posted Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 2:07 pm
how about a mac version???

Posted Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 8:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have just uploaded the MAC version

Posted Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 11:06 am
gaboxxxHome userMember since 2009
gracias

Posted Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 7:33 pm
KtBongoHome userMember since 2008
I have a question how much is the pro version.... I would like to change my effects on my rmx console

Posted Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 11:00 pm

Posted Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 4:02 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have just uploaded a new update for the MAC version because I was told it could crash on MAC OS. It seems to be fixed now with this new update.

Posted Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 3:30 pm
Hello, and thank you for this plugin!

I've just tried today on the Mac and it worked very well.

I have just 2 questions:

- How do i know i have the latest version? (My downloaded zip has 13.951 bytes)
- Is there any way to change the buttons label? (to avoid having 6+6 RMX buttons with the label "RMX") :)

Best regards,
Paulo Oliveira

Posted Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 6:05 pm
Hi paulo, if u have just download it, it means u have the latest version;)

Posted Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 5:33 am
Need a little help, i have renamed all the rmx.dll to 1 - 12 i go to the effects portion of the VDJ, now how do i actually assign an effect to a button?

Any help would be apprectiated.

THanks,

Pete

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:42 pm
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Have you selected a Skin like "Vinyl Scratch" or "Hercules RMX" ???

The FX Slots where you can select the RMX1-12.DLL Effects are only available in such skins.

cu
pOpY

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:48 pm
when i had my mk 2 hercules i loved it but found it to small but the config of the loop in and out was great but the rmx needs a lot more work on it yet i think, I spend more time messing with the program, updates and drivers than using it . I like djing not computer programing, virtual dj and hercules are two great products but not together. The buttons do my head in .

Posted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 6:59 pm
Hi i am no programmer but i would love a program to run on the rmx witch used buttons 1 3 5. no 3 to loop no 1 to shorten the loop and no 5 to lengthen the loop just like the hercules mk2 that loops to the other track in time.
I don,t know if any body else has the same probs as i have got but i can put the same track on both decks and loop the same bit of track and the loop jumps out of sync all the time in fact i dont us the the original loop in and out on the rmx because its crap i use the loop in beats but its limited

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 4:13 pm
63%