Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dj control Mp3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello i recently bought a Dj Control Mp3 it works really good so far

Do you think it is good enough or should I have bought the Mk2???

Posted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 11:06 pm
I use to have the total control a well. Honestly I do not see or hear any difference between the 2. They both work well with VDJ.

Posted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 2:43 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Apparent differences between dj console mp3 vs herc mk2 is that the latter is also a soundcard;)

Posted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 3:23 pm
marcellodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
When I bought my mp3 control I found out that the main difference was that the mk2 has a sound card built in. As I was pleased with my old sound card, I didn't need the mk II. I think that I saved allot of money on this. I'm happy with the controller, it works as I thought it would :)

Posted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 4:50 pm
marcellodj wrote :
When I bought my mp3 control I found out that the main difference was that the mk2 has a sound card built in. As I was pleased with my old sound card, I didn't need the mk II. I think that I saved allot of money on this. I'm happy with the controller, it works as I thought it would :)

This is, I think the only difference...The controller itself is the same, but the MK2 includes the soundcard, as was mentioned. If you already had a soundcard, you didn't need the MK2 ;)

Posted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 7:52 pm
i have numark djio soundcard which seems ta do the job.thinking of purchashing a mk2.is the soundcard beter.and powered or passive speakers ?

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:36 am
Another advantage that u can use the mk2 for timecodes usage and of course as controller opposed to the djio which also is a good card;)

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 12:24 pm
would love to just use laptop and rmx but the screenfreeze bit has me scared dont want air on dancefloor lol.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:28 pm
also how does the timecodes work and what is the clip art,love theese forums so helpfull as no time with 4 sprats lol

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:29 pm
Timecodes werk with the mk2 (mid-range soundcard) by connecting the TT or CD deck to the inputs of the units. TT (phono) CD/Digital (line).. Then from the outputs goes into ur external mixer. Example below;)

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 3:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)