Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cue 5.2.1 or Virtual dj 5.2.1 Ground distortion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Why is it that... When i use cue and my hc4500 and everything is plug into a line that is not grounded make distortion..... I already know the solution about this. Why doesnt serato sound distorted like this hooked up to the same equipment.? in the same power line. Someone told me that the sound engine has to be improved... Or why cant they make it that i doesnt give your distortin even if there is not ground. Ive dj yed with both Cue, virtual dj & serato. I only get distortion with cue & virtual dj when the lines are not gounded or reversed but with serato on the same lines it sounds great with no distortion.
I know what to do to fix this but, why cant this be fixed that you dont hear distortion at all like serato...

Posted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 8:03 pm
I to have used all 3 and have never had this problem with any of them, what is it that you are hearing?

Posted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 9:25 pm
hook up your equipment to a power line that is not grounded or the wires are reversed. If all the outlets in your house are wired correct, then you should be fine. I am getting electrical static noise sounding from my speakers and it only sounds when i use cue and the hc4500. It doesnt happen when i use serato and the hc4500. This is what im trying to figure out.... Why cant virtual dj or cue not create distorrtion like serato..

Posted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 9:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)