Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ updates - PLEASE CONFIRM

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok, I know I had posted a topic about this a month ago and I know some people (including someone from Numark) commented on this subject but something is still not clear to me.

I believe the guy from Numark indicated that if I bought Virtual Vinyl I would be able to receive updates for my software. I'm wondering WHERE I can receive my updates. Can I receive updates from virtualdj.com, or must I wait for Numark to release an update for Cue?

I know Cue and VDJ are the same thing but I would hate to be stuck in a situation where I can only receive updates from Numark because right now they are a few updates behind VDJ.

I know some of Seattle's biggest DJ's and they are big time into the idea of mixing in key which is a new feature of the latest VDJ. I must have that feature and I really want to get it in 1 package so I can show it to them. I can show to them that VDJ is the best mixing software on the planet!!

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:06 pm

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:12 pm
roapr5150 wrote :

if I bought Virtual Vinyl I would be able to receive updates for my software. I'm wondering WHERE I can receive my updates. Can I receive updates from virtualdj.com,

oh, sorry , didnt see you didnt have Numark VV yet...

Yes, you can download updates from here...

:)

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:14 pm
That is totally awesome, man. Thanks!

I played a gig last night to 2000 people and one of our DJ's loved VDJ. He's one of 3 Serato users who thought the mixing in cue feature was bad ass!

Serato is a good product and getting a SL user to switch to VDJ says a lot for this software!

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:30 pm
I'll be getting my VV box soon! ;)

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:31 pm

Good stuff.. ;)

SSL is strong in US, so its good to hear more djs getting VDJ ;)

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:34 pm
where is the serial number located for the software

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 1:45 pm
Bro this thread is from 2008, but to answer your question, its on the sleeve of the cd that came with you controller or if you got it from here on the site I'm sure they sent it in an email.

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 2:34 pm

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 6:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)