Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: File names

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I seen it in the past where you can modify the search... I need to search for file names and not tags. Anyone know how to change this? I searched the forum and found nothing. Short memory... forget how to do it.

Funkmasterfrank

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 6:47 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Might help if you look in the manual -- it's the first bullseye to the right of the search box. Click on it and select your search fields.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 6:51 pm
Could have searched the manual but time is of the essense right now, I'm at work Djing... and I knew someone would get back with an answer faster at this time of the night. I MC between each song during my happy hour gig so it's faster to type the question here than spend a half hour reading the manual. I've read the manual many times over at home but can't remember everything.

I appreciate your help (but) I sense a little sarcasm in your response. I did mention in my message that a did a search in the forum for the answer 1st - 99% of the time I can find the answers there. Not sure if the "and" works in the new forum as I was getting some pretty strange returns in the search. I don't see it mentioned anymore...

Once again, Thanks for your help

Funkmasterfrank

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 7:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)