Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Problem with my clipbank ? Can someone help?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

when i load my karaoke videos up it works perfect... come on my other screen perfect...

then....

when i clip on clipbank and load my videos in, i hover over the clips and they move(the vids)...

but.........................!

wen i click on them to activate the other monitor the picture is like scrambled multi-coloured on the screen?

why is that?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:38 am
just a quick thing to check the output on both the monitor and secondary are set to the same collor depth 16 or 32 this some times gives problem good luck

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:50 am
I am having the same problem. Music videos work fine but anything loaded up from the clipbank almost looks like the colors are inversed.
It also seems to hesitate when restarting a loop. Clips look OK using Windows Media player.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:20 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
do you have the latest directx installed and codecs, what type of format are you using avi, mpeg ?.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:33 am
File Type: DVD Video Movie File

File Extension: .vob

no idea, they come up on clip bank and move wen u put the mouse cursor over it.

no idea y it aint workin?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:51 am
could you change one of your files to mpeg2 or avi and see if it makes any difference and are you running the newest version of clipbank.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:57 am
ermmm i hav no idea, just got numark cue wiv dmc controller, i can have a go at converting them?

which format?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:01 pm
you will probably have clip bank 2 if it came ready installed, if you would convert one file as mpeg2 please and see if there are any problems.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:20 pm
I am showing Clipbank 1.2 - I may have downloaded and installed it from the plugins page, thinking it was not installed. If that is the case,
where can I get the newer version?

Thanks,

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 2:16 pm
hey

just got back from my mates converted them, tryed it still does the same thing scrambles it.???

but wen u load it up like a music track the video works, there only short clips

dvd visuals shadow dancers

any advice?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 2:28 pm
clip bank can only play video files and does not recognise audio, to make a clip go longer that you have imported from another source or made yourself make sure you have loop activated. sorry when i said clip bank 2 i meant 1.2, this is sounding like a codec problem, uninstall clip bank out of your files and delete, documents >vdj, re download a new copy 1.2 and re install please.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 4:39 pm
how do i delete it?

and where can i redownloaded clip bank 1.2?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 4:53 pm
hi sprice, don't delete yet, i'm not sure how much access you have to the plug in section, best thing first go to download section > plug ins > video effects > then search for clip bank 1.2

which skin are you using by the way

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 5:24 pm
its on the first page, middle square. noticed as well this is now for version 5 and above.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 5:27 pm
I uninstalled and reinstalled clipbank. It seems better but I still have clips that are coming up messed up, yet play ok in Windows Media Player.
What are the recommended CODECS and how best to install them for VDJ? Also if someone could put a link to any clip that they know
works and seamlessly loops I would appreciate it. Besides the messed up colors there is also a big hesitation in the video when the loop restarts.

Thanks

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:56 pm
I too had this same issue and I just installed the old version of clipbank as I like its behaviors better.
You can download the old clipbank in the plugins section.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)