Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: iphone virtual dj down load

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

here is the idea.. design a addon for Iphone or Itunes so its like a mini virtual dj. charge a fee and also link people to the original soft , located on the site.. I think it would change the world.. I love touch screens

Posted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 10:19 pm

Posted Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 9:11 pm
Well the Mixmeister iPhone app isn't exactly a solution to what he was suggesting.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 3:47 am
I think he wants a VDJ GUI for Iphone/Itouch.....I would love to see it too....Using VNC at the mo to control my music when i am in the crowd...

Posted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 11:12 am
that is not a real dj program.. you can only use sampes.. they need a program that djs the music off your iphone.. HOnestly what the ******* is wrong with these software developers.. *******

EDITED

Posted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 1:01 pm
bywardPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What is the sound quality like out of the iPhone in comparison to professional audio devices? Would this be a good solution as a back-up audio source? Somehow I picture the small screen of the iPhone/iPod being a pain when trying to use VDJs interface.

Posted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 1:44 pm
@lucmargulis -- next time show a bit more restraint in your choice of words ....

Posted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 4:00 pm
Hi am a new member here and of course first thing I did I connect my iphone so I can listen to the tracks in there but virtual dj cannot connect to my iphone can anyone please help

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 12:59 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You're best off opening a new thread in a support section :)

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 8:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)