Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FS: Kontrol KDJ500 MIDI controller - DJ mixer style $325

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Kontrol KDJ500 MIDI controller - DJ mixer style

This thing is top notch. Well designed (replaceable crossfader!), built like a freakin tank, designed to be abused. consider this bad boy the anti-behringer.

http://kontrolprodj.com/content/view/3/11/

• All controls are fully MIDI assignable and works in real-time.

• 1 Ultra fast and smooth replacement crossfader (45 mm. travel). High quality design made by ALPHA (good for more than 300.000 operations).

• 4 Faders without midpoint detent (60 mm. travel). Smooth faders travel. High quality potentiometers made by ALPS (long life time).

• 14 Buttons + 6 special function buttons. Soft line curved and high output illuminated buttons. High quality buttons made by MEC (10.000.000 operations life time).

• 8 Rotary dials. Soft touch knobs to provide smooth velvet feel. 6 rotary dials with centre click and 2 rotary dials without it. High quality rotary potentiometers made by Panasonic (long life time).

• 2 Lever switches. The lever switches have three positions (on, off and on with lock position). Ultra high quality design, made by APEM.

• 2 Large jog dials (108 mm). High quality encoders, made by ALPS.

• 2 Infinitely variable push encoders. The push encoders have two functions (turn and press). Soft touch knobs to provide smooth velvet feel. High quality push encoders, made by ALPS.

• Midi in/out connectors (5-Pin DIN type plug). The midi in connector is used for receiving midi data, or to mix midi signals with the KDJ500 signals (merge function) so that the KDJ500 can function as a USB-MIDI interface. The midi out connector is used for sending midi data to other midi equipment.

• 1 USB connector. Public domain USB protocol. Open source USB data protocol with SDK (software development kit) and drivers for Windows (XP, XPx64, NT, Server 2003, 2000), Linux (2.4 & 2.6 Kernels) and Mac OSX (PowerPc & Intel).

• Self powered. The KDJ500 USB connector allows it to be powered directly from a compatible USB bus.

• Strong, compact size, metal case with brackets for 19" rack mounting.

Like new condition, barely used. $325

Buyer pays shipping and fees. I'll take paypal unless you have a better idea.

I'm in Atlanta. I'll give you my phone number to help verify I'm legitimate. If you know someone in atlanta, i can show the gear to them if you like. If you're in LA, you can pay in person (to my buddy), but you'll still have to pay shipping from Atlanta.

I'd prefer not to have to deal with shipping it outside of north america, but hey, give it a shot.

PICS HERE:
http://picasaweb.google.com/doctor.slam.atl/GearPics

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 8:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)