Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Online Colleges

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Questions for anyone out there...

I want to go back to school. With my busy schedule, online classes might be best. I just don't know what school to attend online. I just want to make sure the degrees from where I sign up for is looked upon. Like FIU or FAU. I was think AIU Online...

Any suggestions?

My major is Information Technology / Computer Science.

Associates for Now.

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 6:41 pm
well im doing somewhat the same thing but i am acually going to class monday tru thusday 6pm to 10pm after a full 8 hours work. its suverly time comusming but total worth it in the end unfortuetly they have no online program. but i am going for my (CET ET) certified electronics tech licence. which does have A+ also. but from some of the emplyoers that come through the school that ive talked with they are more geared toward looking for someone that has went threw the class at school than online. they see it as more quilified and they do look at atendence more often than grades so just an FYI. but one thing to really look at when going for an IT program is there truly IT people neededin your area. here yea there is but they all want 5 years experiance and only 1 or 2 emplooyers in that 5 years

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 11:18 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 1:35 am
Thanks guys for your responses.

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 5:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)