Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Too Much of a good thing?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJJaEPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you have been a DJ for awhile, you have seen waaaay better than what the place has to offer. I did read the article before. My experience was so bad there, my friends swear by them, that they are the best place on the planet to eat. I was like c'mon guys. If anyone wants to hear about the experiences I had there, I will post it. I do not care how the person looks after being in the DJ business for so long. You might have fake big boobs or a arse, do I care, no, I see it when I spin. And what my customers at the club show me is way more than what you will and do. Anyone else feel the same? Heh sorry for being negative in this post, but man, when I see a article about Hooters restaurant it makes me mad. I do get women that tell me they work there, and I am like, and so what??? You gave me crappy service. And now you want to be nice??? More than once, does that make sense or seem like a double standard??? Or something. Maybe I am losing it:(

Sorry to hijack and be negative about the place again.

Posted Sat 26 Jul 08 @ 2:39 am
Well now that you got that off your chest..........

FOr thw rest of us that read the article......The store gets the waitresses to do some aerobic -type exercises before they're shift , but the do them out on the street near traffic. (to attract business)

There have been numerous accidents.

Posted Sat 26 Jul 08 @ 5:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Whats your point Marcel? Sorry, I was busy looking at the video........[size=14][color=red]BLAM!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 26 Jul 08 @ 6:04 pm
good marketing, but the food and service are less than stellar. I've been to several hooters all across the US and have not seen anything that made up for the shatty food. I see hotter chicks working and partying at the local bars here in Little Rock.
But there is nothing wrong with gals bouncing around in the parking lot.

Posted Sat 26 Jul 08 @ 9:11 pm
so .....you guys are concerned about the food ????? just gimme a corona and one of those tabs of stearamine , i can digest anything

uuhhh TD i may have to move to little rock .........

golly sgt carter , they had accidents ??

"what's the matter with her underwear? " "it's not in my mouth"

from 40 yr old virgin of course

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 10:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)