Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NS7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 9:52 pm
Yep looks like it.
I have tested now 2 controllers where the pauze/play buttons are in line with the mixer faders and I always by excident touch a button when mixing!

GW

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 2:53 pm
I surprised there's not much of a buzz. Considering how much noise was made when the product was unveiled

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 7:07 pm
clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I will for sure be checking this out if I don't keep the dj console rmx. Cost a bit more but at least I can do a gig with my laptop and controller only.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 7:13 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I like the look of the controllers but I couldn't be dealing with that mixer. I'd rather see Numark come up with the platter controllers as individual units that one could stick either side of their own mixer...

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 10:35 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I'm sure its a fine unit....and I have always been a long time supporter of Numark....that being said, I have never been a fan of the "all in one" units/controllers. One little thing breaks and your screwed waiting for the repair......

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 11:00 pm
Costs a little more than an RMX? Try about 3 times as much!

Not a slam, I'm looking forward to checking out as well. I simply hope it's worth it.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 12:25 am
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
I surprised there's not much of a buzz. Considering how much noise was made when the product was unveiled

For $1600 and NO video controls.....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to pricey, maybe $600 if it had video controls. I'm not cheap but I get along just fine with a $19 mouse and my cm200usb mixer for $299

I would be REALLY happy with a DMC2 if they made it one more rack space tall and used that space for a 2 channel usb soundcard mixer (just a rotary knob volume for each channel, cue on/off for each channel, crossfader and standard numark mixer headphone/cue set up and a price under $500....for me that would be the perfect set-up

Posted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 4:40 am
very very nice but that is way too much for something that doesn't do more than whats already available for a much cheaper price

Posted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 4:57 am
The Price is good for something like this. Its like buying 2 cdj 800s or 2 Numark cdxs plus a mixer that has midi and a soundcard too. It comes with the program (serato Itch)... You can also use Virtual Vinyl.... Id rather use this than a Denon Hc4500 and the X500 mixer anytime.....

Posted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 6:17 pm
the thing looks huge as well! not exactly ultra-portable!!

Posted Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 7:25 am
A good dj system for scratch djs is not supposed to be ultra portable.

Posted Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 4:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)