Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Volume Fluctuating what's going on?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I'm playing a song in the player the volume will all of a sudden fluctuate the volume. It can be higher or lower. I have pretty much ruled out the MP3, I doubt it's my soundcard ECHO Indigo DJ card because it does not do that playing with Media Monkey. Should I reinstall VDJ? Has this happened with anyone else. I need some help!

Thanks,
Stu

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 12:03 am
I think I figured the volume issue out, when I put my headphones in the other jack of the card the problem was solved.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 12:17 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Probably you have a issue with your Indigo Card.
Try to pivot the jack into the plug and view what happens (do it hearing the sound by your headphone).
Could you tell me what you notice?

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 4:46 am
djstuie66 wrote :
When I'm playing a song in the player the volume will all of a sudden fluctuate the volume. It can be higher or lower. I have pretty much ruled out the MP3, I doubt it's my soundcard ECHO Indigo DJ card because it does not do that playing with Media Monkey. Should I reinstall VDJ? Has this happened with anyone else. I need some help!

Thanks,
Stu

has you music been scanned\analized with vdj?
IF your music hasn't been scanned thru vdj the fisrt time it loads it will scan for bpm AND analize the gain of the song which once the scan is complete will result in the songs output sounding louder or lower volume(which can be set in set up/options tab/auto gain).

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 7:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)