Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Should I buy this software?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to compile a 1 hour audio loop in mp3 format that includes many music tracks as well as have the ability to record my voice as an audio advertising segment between songs, So, Example: A couple of songs play, then at the end of the second song a 45 second audio track of my voice begins as the song fades, then at the end of my track, the next song fades in... Can this software do this?

Posted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 2:52 pm
Basically ..... yes (the pro version does) with a fair bit of mucking about

Have a look at Multiquence, you can put these sequences together with ease then save as MP3 or WAV. I still prefer this method to using DJ software which can be quite cumbersome to set up the fades etc.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 3:00 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can try this FREE software. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

If you know what songs and the ads you require then I'm sure we could knock up the loop for you.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 4:32 am
i searched to check out multiquence .... in the list of hits is a link that was flagged ....don't use the simtel.net link and proceed ? with caution

you want voiceover software

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 9:53 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
pgalanos wrote :
I want to compile a 1 hour audio loop in mp3 format that includes many music tracks as well as have the ability to record my voice as an audio advertising segment between songs, So, Example: A couple of songs play, then at the end of the second song a 45 second audio track of my voice begins as the song fades, then at the end of my track, the next song fades in... Can this software do this?

Virtual DJ is a software mainly used for LIVE music & program manipulation. In your case
if it's not necessary to do it on the gig, but rather preplaned for radio broadcast or
something, you should use an "audio editor" type of software such as one already
suggested above.

Use this website for guidance and reviews.

Regards.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 1:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)