Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: JULY 1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 11:20 am
Canada Day, eh?

Have a good one, eh.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 12:25 pm
OH SAY CAN U SEEEE>>>>BY THE DAWN's EARLY LIGHT...wait

thats the american national anthem...ahahah..kiddin marcell....happy canada day...have fun!!!

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 12:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All hail the country which made Canadian pancakes

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 12:45 pm
#@$%^&^ the Canadians. I say we go up there and take their ^%$#@&*#@ beer, and their &*&^%$# oil. What are they gonna do, half of them speak French, so you know they can't stop us. Oh wait....... this isn't the "Let's Annex Canada Forum"? Happy Canada Day.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 12:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey marcel is it true that lot south of you want to re join the commonwealth... play proper football and join in a proper world series, lol

Happy Canada Day

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 3:18 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HAPPY CANADA DAY....To Marcel N all the Canadians;)

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:14 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
tayla wrote :
hey marcel is it true that lot south of you want to re join the commonwealth... play proper football and join in a proper world series, lol

Happy Canada Day

I heard it the other way around Tayla..that is was the commonwealth that wanted too be annexed by US...learn to play real football, the one with lots of pads and large angry men, who get arrested often for no apparent reason, and learn the game invented by Abner Doubleday......

Yes Happy Canada Day to our neighbors to the north....AMaHM..tomorrow noon, we invade.....keep it on the DL.....

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:22 pm
Just the two of us, we can do it. Wait, maybe we should bring Chuck from Philly, just in case we run into any resistance. You know they are all pucked up on some kind of Canadian ale that they all drink. I think it's called Molson, and even the babies drink it, in their bottles. They don't have guns, but they all carry hockey sticks, and wear ice skates all day, so watch out.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:43 pm
Canada : America's Hat.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 5:53 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I think we go in at noon, and own the place by three, even if we take a break for a couple of Moose Heads....the beer, not the sex act they practice in the great white north.....but yeah we need Chuck..he speaks their language.....

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 7:10 pm

Posted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 8:10 pm
You see, they are rubbing that oil shit in our face. Let's roll now, because everybody in Canada, is in that arena. It really is sickening the way they all know ever %$#@^&^ word to their national anthem. Isn't that some kind of communist shit?

Posted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 12:21 pm
LOL man that is funny!!!!

Posted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 7:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)