Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MK2 problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
when using headphones when in split you only here the left side, when in mix you here both sides, when in A or B you cant here nothing...........................is it cause i have home edition that the headphones dont work right........................( i tried it with the trial version and its the same problem even if i pick the headphone thingy in configuration plus changing the out put channel thing to 1/2 or 3/4 in the trial does not help)

My point is where do i connect the amp, headphones, and be able to here deck A and B just in the headphones with out interfering with what is being herd through the main speakers.

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 10:01 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Which version do you use?
Which version of drivers for MK2 do you use?
Try in Demo version 5.07 to set "4.1" in sound cards instead of MK2, should work.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 3:54 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
scribe_oner wrote :

My point is where do i connect the amp, headphones, and be able to here deck A and B just in the headphones with out interfering with what is being herd through the main speakers.

Connect your mk2 to your amp/mixer by using Output1/2 (the ones with a red and white ring on them).

Then choose the mk2 icon in the drop down menu on the Sound setup tab. Also have you got the new 2008 herc driver package, if not download that and install. You can found it Here

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 3:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)