Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sampler ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Last night while using my DXM01usb mixer I noticed the samples were only playing from the left (first) channel on the mixer. I double checked my settings and nothing had been changed from previous settings. Has anyone else had similar issues? If so what did you do to resolve them? When I searched the topic I saw a couple of posts about using a different USB sound card. I look forward to reading your responses....T

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 10:08 am
I've got a simmilar problem with my RMX. One channel will play the sample but if I move the other channel fader up on my external mixer (oddly enough) the volume of the sample section goes down. I had been using three channel mixer mode, but after testing for my big gig this wednesday it leaves the sound with that famous robo/ crackling sound, going back to two channel mixer works fine but then the volume of the samples is so low they can't be heard. The setup I'm using in testing for this gig is with a second monitor (for napster & rhapsody), both napster & rhapsody running, ethernet connection to internet. I think the sample section could stand to use some major improvements;^]

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 10:24 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've always thought, since I've been using VirtualDJ that the sampler part of the program was abit of a after thought or a weak part off it. I tend not to use it to much.

I had a issue with it a few months ago, tried to play a sample and I couldn't hear it, so sacked it off. But the next morning after shutting my laptop after the gig the night before, tried it again and it was fine. So from then on I very rarely do use it.

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 11:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)