Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A TCV problem, Faulty Timecode on that side?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Over the last week or so I developed a slight fault with one side of one of my TCV.

One TCV plays good on both sides, the other one, the "b" side will play for a minute or so, then the audio will cut for a 10-20 seconds, then start up again, the track is still playing where it should be. This happens all away along the Timecode on that side.

I know the easy way to stop this is to not play that side, but it's just buggin me.

Is it possible that the Timecode has become faulty on the side?

Posted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 5:49 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Jimmy,

can you make a video of this happening I'm very interested in seeing it first hand.

Posted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 6:40 pm

I'll try Jason,

but i'm no Film Director ;)

Posted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 6:55 pm
i also sometimes have this problem

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 8:29 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does the music pause and start again or does it continue playing when this happens?

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 9:32 am

I've tried to capture this on video, using my phone but it's crap quality. Can't find my Digital camera, girlfriends probably put it away somewhere, lol

Anyway, what happens, only one side of one TCV does it. It plays for about a minute or so, then the audio stops, I get some slight fussy noise, for about 10 secs or so, then the audio comes back again. The track is still playing happly. I've got 100% timecode's on both decks.

Weird or what.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 11:22 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Wow, Jimmy, you might want to put a bell on your girlfriend. That way you'll know where she is and what she is up too. First discovering your forum password now hiding your digital camera.....

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 11:34 am
TearEmUp wrote :
Wow, Jimmy, you might want to put a bell on your girlfriend. That way you'll know where she is and what she is up too. First discovering your forum password now hiding your digital camera.....

what is she up too. I wonder.......lol.

I'll try get a video sorted of this timecode issue this weekend.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 12:05 pm
Be careful jimmy, you might end up finding yourself on the net. Start thinking about all the wrongs you did to her.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 1:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
fatkatzdj wrote :
Start thinking about all the wrongs you did to her.

NO!!!! Fat WTF?? Don't mess with the mans mojo before he goes to a job!! What are you crazy?? (not too mention if one of us finds these pics or vids we can post them here duh!!!!) Ignore him Jimmy, I bet your a prince and treat her like a queen.........

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 2:02 pm
wtf r u lot are tlking about.

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 8:38 am
Hey Jimmy, just wondering how that mixer was working for ya!! The manual tap for the echo's nice huh? .....oh well....'thread hijacker'.....that's my new nickname.

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 11:39 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
nah we will just call you Mr. need-to-pm :)

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 12:04 pm
listen2 wrote :
nah we will just call you Mr. need-to-pm :)

lol.....I thought about it but my post count quota for the day hasn't been met..

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 12:58 pm
PM sent to you thread hijacker, I mean Lenny, lol

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 1:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)