Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Window Size

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ex-28Home userMember since 2008
hey all , sorry if ths has been covered already but a search turned up 0 results.

Is there anyway to click and drag the window to make it bigger and smaller?
only option i found is to maximize the window full screen .

tx in advance

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 11:47 am
With the pro version you can. You can also set it up to go directly out of your s-video or other video output.

Buy the pro version and you are all set.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 1:38 pm
i not talking tv out just the window itself main interface , itself i want to click n drag larger.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 11:00 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not possible.

Window size of the program is determined by skin resolution and your desktop resolution.

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 5:10 am
well that sux , almost every app out there supports streching of windows , for a $400 program would htink u could

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 3:25 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
There must be a good reason why you can't, even though it would be useful if you could lol

Gary

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 8:45 pm
ya i dust dont understand it

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 9:06 pm
i think there would be more complications with custom made skins...just think about...the skins are based of pixels...having a resize able window would throw either throw off the resolution and make it pixelated...or it would make it like this website...you can make window bigger but it doesn't add more GUI. Just my 2 cents...I can't speak much cause i've barely used VDJ...i'm looking to buy it this summer when i start a new job...!

Posted Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 1:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)