Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Burnws6Home userMember since 2008
I have a party tomorrow, and for some weird reason my mk2 and vdj is messin up. Lemme explain.

I bought the mk2 that came with the vdj 3.1.4 ( i think thats the right version) well, until I have enough money I have to use the trial version. Cuz 3.1.4. is wayyyy to goofy and slow. So I use the trial version, and everything was working fine, except now i cant use my headphones to preview the next track. In my sound setup I have headphones as my output but it will play both tracks at the same time thru the speakers and not the headphones even with the slider all the way on any one side. Therefore I cant preview tracks at all......without it blaring on my regular speakers.... I have no idea what happened. I tried reinstalling, resetting, everything u can think of. I messed with the config menu. Shit, im exhuasted...I NEED IDEAS!!! PLEASE!

Thanks

Posted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 8:01 pm
In sound setup, in addition to choosing headphones, you must choose your MK2 as the sound card (or 4.1 if that doesn't work), then in the box below, choose main 1&2, headphones 3&4. If these options are not available in the trial version, you should revert to the DJC edition for your gig until you can figure things out in a testing environment, when you're not under the gun.

Posted Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 1:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)