Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any dj conventions???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Theres auto shows and fashion shows etc. but is there any dj shows/conventions...................any way to find out where they take place?........any in Chicago?

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 4:23 pm
Bar and Nightclub is going on in Vegas right now I believe.

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 4:24 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
The only one really worth going to is Djtimes in Atlantic city usually in August.

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 5:17 pm
I've gone to the AC show two years in a row and will never miss another one! I've been a mobile jock for 22 years and imbarrassed that I haven't been going all these years. I learn more and meet the coolest people in the business. If you haven't been there, you owe it to yourself to go. Hope to see you all there. Im the old guy with Christmas mornning kid eyes.
Paul

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 5:54 pm
Ahhh! what a pitch.

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:03 pm
WMC 2008 march 25-29th. @ south beach..Top s djs from around the world will attend. Little louie vega, todd terry , paul van dyke, armand van helden, & many..

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 7:20 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
LOL, WMC, its just a week long party, but hey if your into that have at it. Its not really about DJing, its really music industry based, from recording contracts artist distribution etc. Not really a DJ show per say. All though there will be lots of dj's in the lobby's.

Posted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 7:24 pm

Posted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 3:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)