Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just moved to harrisburg/Reading PA Need club job

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Everyone I recently moved to harrisburg/reading PA area looking for new Club Dj job. looking for a hiphop/top 40 spot. if anyone knows of anything please let me know gettin bored playin for myself in my room. Thanks

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 2:36 pm
I used to live in that area... Pray that you don't have to go to the DMV

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 2:59 pm
I don't think they have clubs there, just cow and deer shit. Check your shoes. Oops, too late.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 3:06 pm
what's that smell?
sorry I live in Little Rock, can't help ya.
Good luck to ya.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 3:27 pm
Make sure you have a evacuation plan just incase 3 mile island decides to erupt again. I was there the last time....

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 3:51 pm
I'm going to school at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. There are a decent number of places out here that use deejays on the weekends (a couple of bars, lounges, "clubs"). I don't know if you would like to commute though.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 5:00 pm
how far away is that from Womelsdorf that is the actual town that i am living in

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 5:27 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Three farms, two Wizard lairs and 16 cows. I'm sorry, it sounds like a harry potter town LOL. Just google map it, the guy gave you a good idea. I'm about 90 miles away in NJ and last time I went through Reading there wasn't that much going on. That's a decent size college you might be able to land a gig at. Good luck.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 5:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)