Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wireless speakers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi...
I wonder if anyone has an idea if there is high performance wireless speakers or wireless sound system that can be use for DJing!
When i tried to search in the web, the maximum output for suck speakers was around 150Watts.

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 12:51 pm
Check this out. This way, you can get which ever powered speakers you want.

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 1:10 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Check this out. This way, you can get which ever powered speakers you want.

I have the Phonic system... It's ok at best. For sure not the top of the line out there. I would get on Pro DJ.com and chat with some of them over there.

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 4:45 pm
well i have looked and looked for more on this subject.. i understand that they arent at the point to have a incredible functioning wireless system.. I own one from us robotics and a trial version from china.. still cell phones and other things cause interference ...

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 10:06 pm
Thank for sharing these info but do you think it's a good idea to have such system and is there any product that works perfectly without any interferes with other devices?

I'm really interested in having one but i'm not sure of the sound quality provided wirelessly and the interfere thing!!

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 1:11 pm
If you're mobile, I would discourage the use of a system like this...Too much chance for interference, especially once you've become convinced that it works just fine and then happen to play a venue where it absolutely will not, whether it's due to their wireless network, cellphones, a nearby radio tower, etc., etc.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 7:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)