Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mr Anderson, We've Being Waiting For You,(vid4clipbank)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
there you go

if anyone wants a segment of the ambients let me know which one, from what point and for how long and i'll make a loop for you, or your name on the vid you know what to do

Tayla

Posted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 6:56 pm
Tayla,

As always...

Nice Work!!!

DJ TAO :)

Posted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 10:04 am
@ DJ TAO

thanks very much for the compliment, always appreciated mate.

did'nt make clear in the above first panel anyone wanting one those clips pm me with your email, if you are already connected into "the link" just leave your name and the clip you want and i put it in a folder for you.

if your connection to "the link" has expired don't worry all you need to do is re-download it and it will work fine without needing to pay any fees to that site because the cost is borne on my side of the software.

Tayla

Posted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 10:55 am
chibieCUE userMember since 2007
Tayla,

How are you getting the Xara3D animations to show on the video as a logo with masking? That kicks ass...

HOP

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 8:06 am
chibie

when you got your design ready in xara make your background colour white or black i use white as it doesn't come through as much as black does as a border sometimes, then go into your editing software and use your overlay option, maybes i should do a blog on it when i get the time

i'm currently using ulead 11 while i get my head round sony vegas which will be my preferred editor before long, ulead 11 will be no good for what i want to do in the future i think

if you need anything just pm me

Tayla

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 8:46 am
chibieCUE userMember since 2007
tayla,

thanks for the reply... i don't have video editing software yet... but i guess that is where i am going to!

i love xara3d as i have made gobs of simple animated messages and such for the clip bank.

i will check out ulead 11 and i saw a light version of sony vegas the other day. I will get with you when I have the software.

Thanks!

BTW - you think there will be a way to create an animated logo?

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 5:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)