Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: error in the video driver

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

skannnnPRO InfinityMember since 2005
help me ,..... macbookpro 2.4 avec leopard , merci de m'aider

Posted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 11:20 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 11:56 am
mulivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i have same config (black book leopard vdj 5) and in fact i always have this problem (error video driver) when i did'nt connect the output video card
when the video output is activate on the external analog output it work fine.
so we cant use video without external monitor wich seem normal for live show but is bad when we want to learn on a lower config to use less space (or playing vdj during a journey)

please tell me if i miss anything about it

Posted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 6:03 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Its looking for your external monitor check that windowed is selcted and try ticking Video on and off if this fails restart VDJ

Posted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 6:08 pm
Please help. When I play a video I get an immediate message saying error in video driver.

Using a Macbook pro OS 10.4.11

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 5:22 am
Have you had an external screen connected at some point??

Go into CONFIG -----> VIDEO and in the drop down menu click on Window or where ever you want the video to be sent (even if it is selected - press it again). Then activate the video in the tick box. That should fix it =)

Posted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 5:25 am
Got it thanks! Working fine.

Posted Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 5:15 am
niox81Home userMember since 2009
Ayuda
hola no tiene mucho tiempo que instale este progrma pero he querido mezclar un video, al arrastrar el video a uno de los discos me sale un aviso que dice: error in the video driver.
si alguien sabe que significa eso y si hay alguna soluicion por favor diganmelo

Posted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 2:52 pm
I tried it, didn't help at all (i have a laptop with three gigs of ram and a 1.4gz processor) I only seem to be encountering this when i try to open mixlab and BCD2000 skins, does anyone have any clue of what is actually causing this and how to fix it, because i really hate using other skins than mixlab, nothing else seems to do everything it can.

Posted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 7:27 pm
I'm in big trouble in the mix. I'm not getting the call from my video effects virtual dj effects all my funcionam.o notbook is not windows 7 starter. I want an explanation

Posted Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 1:07 pm
The way i got it to work is ...
1) Go to Config
2) Go to "Video" tab
3) Enable Video
4) On Video Output section, select "window" from the tv output. If already selected it, SELECT IT AGAIN!
5) Hit OK button
6) Everything should work now

Posted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 5:33 pm
You will need the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to do full screen video and/or karaoke.

All other versions are limited to a small video window only.

NOTE: VirtualDJ Home FREE is for non-commercial use only. It cannot be used at gigs where you are being paid.

Posted Sun 14 Aug 11 @ 12:47 pm
niox81 wrote :
Ayuda
hola no tiene mucho tiempo que instale este progrma pero he querido mezclar un video, al arrastrar el video a uno de los discos me sale un aviso que dice: error in the video driver.
si alguien sabe que significa eso y si hay alguna soluicion por favor diganmelo

NO se si ya solucionastes el problema, pero si todavia lo tienes, lo unico que tienes que hacer es abrir CONFIG, VIDEO y la ventana que dice WINDOWS dale click para confirmar la salida de video y luego click en ACTIVATE

Posted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 1:56 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

For help and/or support in your own language, please post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 3:29 am
The fix to this problem is simple really. "Error In The Video Driver" for me is associated with an external monitor. To fix this problem, turn off VirtualDJ then reconnect the last monitor you had hooked to your computer. Now restart VirtualDJ and try loading the video file again. In my experience, this has fixed the problem.

To prevent this from happening again, do the following:
Before exiting VirtualDJ while connected to an external monitor, go to the video settings and set the "TV Output" to "(Window)"
Now you can close VirtualDJ
Now when you open VirtualDJ again and load a video file, the video will play on a windowed viewer. Now you can go back in and set the TV Output back to what ever monitor you need. Just remember to set it back to "(Window)" again before disconnecting the external monitor, or you will have this problem again.

Posted Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 4:01 pm
HEY!!
i m trying to load a video...
but the message is cumin that "error in the video driver"..
i m using it in WINDOWS XP..!!
plzzz help me fast plzzz..

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 2:38 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 3:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)