Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Comments to my How To Be... - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Juyst thought I'd share some funny comments from my original How To ... Youtube video......

1. battlestarvfx : Digital DJs are a joke. Still, its neat that you are doing this, but I really think the only DJs out there should play records. It's a martial art. Not a sport.

2. sjef2468 : why you dont use your hands........

3. jkstheman : is this for real ?

4. rahman212 : WORD!.....im disabled to....i cant live without sex!

5. mrjcs2k7 : well done all you did was play 2 songs >:| retards like you make me angry >:|

Yeah, funny eh.... My Top 5 stupid comments..... Classic......

I'm a retard everyone......woohoo lol

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 6:46 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just ignore this ppl pedster.. dun let it go to ya head aite.. and u r definately not a retard;)

keep doing what u believe in n keep mixing ya:D

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 7:10 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
pedster

i should compile a list of what the missus says, now that would make you really fall out of your chair.. lol

anyway why dont you use something like a chin stick when your mixing? would it not be more quick and comfortable for you... just a thought,

keep on spinnin mate

Tayla

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 7:12 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Glad you have a good sense of humor Pedster. Keep mixin

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 8:03 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DJ_Pedster wrote :
mrjcs2k7 : well done all you did was play 2 songs >:| retards like you make me angry >:|

This one has to be my favorite...YouTube is so great at allowing 60 minute videos...lol..these losers need to get a life. Keep on doing what you love Pedster! F**k em and feed em bananas...

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 8:12 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well that is the internet for you, many people make comments daily they would not have the balls to say to someone's face. Most of the time its just to entertain themselves or get a rise out of other peoples reactions. I know if they knew you or had to experience a life similar to yours they would not be so ignorant.

Keep doing your thing man, your an inspiration!

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 8:25 am
I hate the old "if you dont use records, then you are not a DJ" Those are the people who want to be a DJ and could not scratch or mix to save thier lives. Bring those idiots on....

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 8:44 am
i'm reminded at moments like this of a segment from the flik Nerds .........

" what are you lookin' at nerd ?? ....... Booger's reply was " i thought it was my mom's old douche bag , but that's back in Kansas "

i always fire back , if it's at a gig .....over the years i've gotten tough to heckle ......

" can't you shut up , you can see i'm at work ......i don't bother you at work , when your busy flippin' the burgers ...."

but , i do mean it , in a Nice way ......

the Uncle Scrooge's of life provide their own punishments ......they are very hard to like and are kinda pitiful , regardless of the spineless posturing

anywhoo ..... we like ya ...screw 'em... "and feed 'em bananas" lol ...(good one Teary ! )

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 10:07 am
"thought it was my mom's old douche bag , but that's back in Kansas "

WOW, I had almost forgotten that one, one of my favorite movie quotes.

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 1:53 pm
hey Nerds rule ... ask Bill Gates .......

if you wanna be great at somethin , you gotta be kinda a nerd with it .......

how to tell if you're a Nerd ?? you can't ...... if yer really a nerd everyone knows it , except you ......

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 2:00 pm
I think it stems from their fear, a fear thatmany other DJs are embracing a medium that opens up so many new options,but they feel they are in the dark and might get left behind.

But were they to educate themselves they'd soon learn its something they could also easily embrace too, or if they prefered they could stick to their traditional methods, either way, if they're reading the crowd & rocking the masses, they're doing what a DJ should!

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 3:01 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
they might want to stick with that technology but doe's the management, after they see whats going on down the road, shit they even got rid of the horse and cart and looked what happened to mr chaplin "talkies will never catch on"... lol

Tayla

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 3:10 pm
considering you have more talent in your nose than most of them have in their entire bodies...

i've nominated you for the CNN Heros, and encourage everyone else in the forums to do so as well. might not make this years, but you're an inspiration and a hero to me.

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 4:26 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
DJ_Pedster wrote :
mrjcs2k7 : well done all you did was play 2 songs >:| retards like you make me angry >:|

This one has to be my favorite...YouTube is so great at allowing 60 minute videos...lol..these losers need to get a life. Keep on doing what you love Pedster! F**k em and feed em bananas...

lol adding to what tear is saying..which i fully agree to ..lol ..but and ADDING to what that MSJCS2K7 said... u ARE A RETARD THAT CAN DJ BETTER THAN the guy who posted that comment , AND GET MORE GIRL THAN him >>LOL ....U SHOULD TOTALLY RUB THAT IN HIS FACE MAN>>LOOL
keep on spinning pedster........doing great mate.

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 4:58 pm
Hope I put a smile on y'all's faces for 2008 :) Made me laugh......

Hey, I have 4 A Levels, but I doubt they even have a spirit level (ho ho ho)......

My favorte quote by myself:

"I don't have Cerebral Palsy....I'm just drunk!"

Happy New Year :)

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 5:34 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
ROFLMA Peter, man you are friggin bullet proof

DJ_Pedster wrote :
Hope I put a smile on y'all's faces for 2008 :)
My favorite quote by myself:
"I don't have Cerebral Palsy....I'm just drunk!"

That should have been the quote of the year for 2008, too funny man.

Mean people suck, but that shit just rolls off your back.

You are one strong dude, never seen anything like it

r

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 6:27 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Rick,

Can you give Pete a star or two just for his humour,

I'm pissing myself.

And I'm glad that you are here Pete, on the forum, need somone with a good sense of humour, and you've got it mate by the bucket load.

Welcome aboard.

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 6:53 pm
I wanted to be a stand-up comedian........but...... 1, I can't talk......... and more importantly 2, I can't stand for too long..........

Its the way I tell em

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 6:42 am
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ_Pedster wrote :
I wanted to be a stand-up comedian........but...... 1, I can't talk......... and more importantly 2, I can't stand for too long..........

Its the way I tell em

lol there is a stand up comic here in Australia called steady eddie who has CP and he does the same gag lol... i love him keep up the great work Pete

kaoz

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 7:30 am
Go search for Josh Blue on YouTube...... He's class trust

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 9:46 am
65%