Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question about craclink sound with X-Session Pro!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello all, id be please if someone answered my question, i currently use vdj 5.0 to mix and along with that i use an M-Audio X Session Pro to control the mixer and effects, my question is, how come sometimes when i move a knob or slider on the mixer, i hear a cracklin sound, it seems like an interference or somethin in the sound, is that normal? is there a way to fix it? please if someone can answer me it would help me a lot! i dont have a problem when i mix at parties with a lot of sound cause u cant really hear the cracklin, but for my own enjoyment i want to get rid of that problem....cheers!

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 12:28 pm
Demencio wrote :
Hello all, id be please if someone answered my question, i currently use vdj 5.0 to mix and along with that i use an M-Audio X Session Pro to control the mixer and effects, my question is, how come sometimes when i move a knob or slider on the mixer, i hear a cracklin sound, it seems like an interference or somethin in the sound, is that normal? is there a way to fix it? please if someone can answer me it would help me a lot! i dont have a problem when i mix at parties with a lot of sound cause u cant really hear the cracklin, but for my own enjoyment i want to get rid of that problem....cheers!

u use the trial version at Parties?

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 12:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)