Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: full VIDEO and EQ ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

Sorry I didn't find the answer by myself... is it possible to have the EQ controls when you're on the full video interface ?? It would be nice for mixing.... I don't find how to configure that .... ???

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 1:54 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
It depends on the skin you are using.
These options do exist for Pro Version users.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 2:15 pm
try it out during the trial period ..... it's great software , and it is unusually well supported by all of us here at the forum .......

there are many different skins , available for FREE , written by expert users , and tailored to different purposes .......

also , if you are interested in EQ , there are many VST plugins that work great , and sometimes are free also .....

also this software supports many controllers and soundcards , Mac and Vista .......

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 3:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u could create the eq control via keyboard shortcuts btw.

N if u want more features, it available only to pro user.

N if u like the product after the trial, do support the development of this great software by purchasing it.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon.

Posted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 4:04 am
Strange question! is this because you DJ with a mouse?

Posted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 6:35 am
Yes I'm using a mouse :D

I'm first a VJ, I am trying the software for audiovisual sets. I'll buy it for sur, tonight ! But I don't want to do a mistake... I tryied it wis a BCD 2000 from a friend of mine, and it didn't work very well... but I found out that the EQ are working well even if I don't see them on the PC screen... I know I have a lot of things to learn !!

Posted Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 11:08 am
I thought so I know another guy that dose this, (A Computer Geek) please take my advice and get a midi controller it does not have to be the BCD.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 10:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)