Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Graduating to different levels on vdj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm just wondering how you actually get to graduate from prof to experienced and so on on this forum. Some of the guys with experienced and other titles have the dumbest stuff to say on some of the topics, they don't seem at least in my opinion to get some of the issues that are presented by others so it makes me wonder is it the amount of money you've spent here, or the no. of times you've participated in the forum or is there some way of calculating that we don't know about? Sorry but this is purely an ego trip.

Posted Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 10:20 pm
The different levels here on the forum are given by Teamers and Dev Staff to the users that help the most, attitude and so on. They dont go by post counts.

Posted Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 10:25 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Also learning all the features of the web site would help....like the search feature..give it a try.....

Posted Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 11:19 pm
Thanks disco b....I guess that makes sense. Tearemup on the other hand Sir, I've gone through this website and scoured everything if not all....I wasn't just asking a ridiculous question was I?. How would you know what I've gone through???

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 12:03 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's not a matter of knowing what you looked at. It's a matter of knowing that you didn't try hard enough...

Search using - Forum Levels

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/79180/General_Discussion/Stars_Promotion_Levels_.html?highlight=forum%20levels

Look at the 3rd post that comes up -- Stars/Promotion Levels

In that thread - you would find the 3rd post where I gave an example of a better search -- Rating Stars

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/30/General_Discussion.html?search=rating+stars

So, it the matter of not spending enough time to search to best exhaust the possibilities before asking the question. This is something everyone needs to learn as there are high quantity of repeat questions always asked. So Lenny, it's not just you.... it's a lot of people.

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 7:21 am
Gotcha C-stoll, thanx guys!

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 1:44 pm
Kusema ukweli, hii biashara ya kugraduate ni ujinga. Uki piga kelele juu ya instability ya VDJ, watafanya ukue VIP.

Posted Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 11:48 am
Mantahoe wrote :
Kusema ukweli, hii biashara ya kugraduate ni ujinga. Uki piga kelele juu ya instability ya VDJ, watafanya ukue VIP.

I was going to say the same thing!

Posted Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 11:52 am
kugraduate si vibaya, labda utaanza kutest vitu ukishafika izo level za juu, but I see you doin aiight! Mr V.I.P member....he he

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 1:01 pm
Pluck that, I paid for my stars.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 1:43 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I remember the proud day where I received my third star. It seems I've hit a dead end after that though :(

Posted Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 6:27 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Me too, Supacon.

Might have to go cap in hand to the top dogs,

" Please sir can have some more "

LOL

Jimmy b

Posted Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 10:32 am
Supacon wrote :
I remember the proud day where I received my third star. It seems I've hit a dead end after that though :(

jimmy b wrote :
Me too, Supacon.

LOL

Jimmy b

Hey It's like any other normal job when getting promoted. The higher you go, the expectations are higher. Your "above and beyond" now requires you to go a little higher and a little further. It usually takes longer to promoted the higher you go in any company. VDJ Staff do see the people that are trying and the people that are dragging. So those of you that are trying, remember there always watching...Believe me with this type of thing, VDJ needs to know who they can really trust and count on.

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 2:21 am
to boldly go, where no man has been before ;)

just keep up the good work and the stars will come

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 8:43 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SpeedDemond29 wrote :
Supacon wrote :

jimmy b wrote :
Me too, Supacon.

LOL

Jimmy b

Hey It's like any other normal job when getting promoted. The higher you go, the expectations are higher. Your "above and beyond" now requires you to go a little higher and a little further. It usually takes longer to promoted the higher you go in any company. VDJ Staff do see the people that are trying and the people that are dragging. So those of you that are trying, remember there always watching...Believe me with this type of thing, VDJ needs to know who they can really trust and count on.

Yeah I know, just having a laugh.

Jimmy b

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 9:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)