Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: more bragging from Chuck .......

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

today was a really good day

in the mailbox was $115 of tips from customers ... just makes you feel good that they remember you at Christmas ...... most of 'em gave me great tips at the gig , so to do it again is just way nice ...... as always , the nice ones just pile it on ....... this doesn't include the occasional sweater , and some sent me dog stockings for the dogs , lol ..... i gave the dog stockings to the local no kill animal shelter ......

then ...... the letter from the board of education ........ dear parent / guardian blah blah blah ......Kelly has been selected as the 12th grade student of the month for december ......... she's also the valedictorian at the moment and will probably finish that way since her main rival got a C this semester .... i also was approached by someone at the school who made it a point to tell me that Kelly singlehandedly has resurrected the school paper ( she's the editor in chief ) which apparently was in bad shape before she took over ...... which explains to me how she keeps getting invites to co-anchor the news on our local cable tv station for our town ........( the broadcast is done from the high school's media dept broadcast room )

Kelly takes 8 courses every semester since day 1 four years ago...... usually students take 6 classes plus lunch plus study hall .....Kelly takes 8 classes 5 of which are advanced placement ..... they let her eat her vegan lunch (which she makes at home everyday ) during class ......

quoting the superintendent of schools " we've never had a student like Kelly "

so she has the highest average for grades plus the highest number of total courses plus the highest number of advanced placement , plus editor of the paper , plus double dozen ( best singers in the school chorus) plus other clubs ...... there's more .......i haven't talked about the singing and acting .....

as a proud dad and American , i am really thrilled that she gets asked to sing our National Anthem .......

got a sec ?? i got a coupla hundred photos here in the wallet .... lol

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 1:33 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I hope you are going to increase her pocket money now chuck, for all the hard work she put's in, lol

Congrats mate. I bet you are over the moon

Jimmy b

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 1:54 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Awesome Chuck!!! Congratulations on two fine young ladies! I understand the need to tell the world...my two are hands down the BEST thing I ever did. Very cool Chuck...I'm am extremely happy for you.....

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 1:56 pm
why oh why do i have a mental image of a loaded shotgun and a machete hanging behind his front door?

enjoy it while you can and shower her with love, because soon will come a moment when that little girl that you held pink and tiny and sleeping the sleep of the innocent new-born, will look at you and say:

"Daddy? I'm in love. I'm getting married."

be proud man.. be proud.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 3:01 pm
All things coming up aces for you chuck!!!!.

Well done

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 3:53 pm
thanks gents

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 11:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)