Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Start song with Sync button

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sheppieHome userMember since 2007
Hi,

With my old VDJ it was possible to start a song with the sync button (The song started and sync automatic).
Now i upgrade VDJ with the new version and this won't work anymore.

I was searching on the forum but i coudn't find a helpfull subject about this.

Does anybody no how this works (and can i use this option with my hercules DJ) ?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 4:23 am
same same with me :-( If you get an answer please post it here. thx

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 7:49 am
My sync button dosent start the track playing using Totalcontrol and Im still using 4.3. I have to hit play then go to sync button.
Is this supposed to actually start the track playing??

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 10:01 am
in home edition it does moreless... it very uncomfortable, to hit sync and play at the same time for a smooth fade...I didnt find any other option. tragic

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 10:09 am
Try right clicking the sync button on deck two, it should start the second song beatmatched to the first......it's in the manual :)

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 11:21 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
maybe it works by mapping sync and start on the same key?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:44 pm
sheppieHome userMember since 2007
Blackrain65 yes that works when i use the Virtualdj:internalmixer skin thnx..

Can i set this in my hercules dj so that i can use this option with my dj console ?

Posted Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:52 pm
@ Blackrain65
Sometimes the answer is too easy :-))

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 3:57 am
not too easy... the question is: how to fix the sync-button when starting the next track?

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 5:44 am
I just noticed this also... I guess my question to the developers is was there some specific intent to eliminate a lot of the automated features of VDJ? The best automix ever was eliminated (2 deck)...Seriously...when I show that feature to DJ's who swear by other brands they immediately download and purchase VDJ....now they are all calling me asking me what happened.....I mean even the sidelist took a few steps backwards...now the sync button...

I now each item seems small but all together it looks like it was designed more for the "serious" club DJ and less for the wedding and bar guys who actually have to make a living doing this and VDJ was finally the upperhand we were searching for....

In the meantime I just that the heavens that VDJ 4.3 still works great....

Posted Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 7:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)